JUNGKOOK

Love triangle; a serious of repeated broken hearts.

Me, Jungkook, and Lisa. That's our 'friend' group. Ever since 8th grade. And I started liking him in 9th grade but.. he likes Lisa. And its obvious she likes him too. That's really the only reason why she's 'friends' with us. Or me. It's obvious, the way she twirls her hair with her finger, or giggles and every little thing he says. The way she would try to make me run a Aron to be alone with him. For god sakes she only has his number, she never asked for it!

Nothing I can do about it, even though I give jungkook, I will always be the last pick. And that my friends, is what you call a love triangle.

"Hey... jungkook can I uhm.. talk to you about something."

I like you.

"Oh, I'm sorry Victoria. Lisa wants me." He replied. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Please, Jungkook. It's super important!" I basically begged. He sighed, "Okay. What's wrong..?" He said folding his arms.

I looked down, fiddling with my fingers. "So uhm.. I..I-"
"Jungkook!" A scream came from down the hall. I sighed knowing the owner of that wicked voice. He smiled, " yea Lisa?" He answered, with gleaming eyes.

"Where were you?" She asked 'innocently.' I almost gagged.

"Oh, Victoria had to tell me something.." he looked at me. I smiled, " ahh, I forgot I chuckled. There was silence but he then nodded smiling. "Well then.. I'll be off! You coming Lisa?" She smirked. "I'll be there in a minute, I have girly gossip I have to tell Victoria real quick." He nodded smiling, walking out.

I mentally sighed, already knowing what she had to say. She scoffed crossing her arms. "You like him.. don't you?" She said. "What?" I said looking up. She clicked her tongue. "I'm not dumb, Victoria." She said. She put her hand on my shoulder, pushing me. "Listen here. Jungkook is mine." She pushed me once again. "Mine! Not yours, so don't get in my way!" She pushed me against the locker, my hair flew in my face. I felt weak, I was tired of feeling weak. I should never ever feel weak. For this person, she mean, disrespectful, possessive.

I had enough of her controlling my life like my life is a game of chess!

So I slapped her. Hard.

"VICTORIA!" And angry voice echoed the hall, such bad timing. I looked over to see Jungkook fuming. He stormed over to me.

"Jung-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before I felt a sting in my cheek. My face was looking down, I was utterly shocked. I put my hand up to my cheek, tears threatening to fall.

He slapped me, my life slapped me.

I looked up to him teary eyed. "How dare you put your fithy hands on her! Have you forgotten what you are? You a whores daughter. I just pitied you, you got picked on for your dirty mother's action but- you have no right to slap Lisa. Matter a fact I regret helping you, god your such a tick. Always sticking into me. Don't you get it? I. Don't. Like. You! Go whore around like your mother used to do, better yet, go die like your mothe-"

That's it, that's all it took. You told him everything, you trusted him. He knew how you felt about your Mother, and yet he used it against you. So you reacted.

Jungkook stopped, realizing what he said

Jungkook stopped, realizing what he said. Tears rolled down your cheek, as you looked up to him. "Fuck. You. Jeon Jungkook" was the last thing you told him, before running out the empty school.

You closed your eyes as you felt the breeze blow against you. You came to this little grassland  cliff above the ocean to relax or dance. It was beautiful you can see everything up here, to the little town to the ocean.

I breathed in as I started dancing. I leaped so high in the sky it felt as if I was flying, the piques felt so amazing. I haven't dance in so long, I forgot how good it felt. I took a piece of paper out my pocket along with my bracelet that had my name In cursive. I smiled before breathing in. "I'm sorry, grandma." A tear rolled down my face as I looked up, before steeping backwards. Then dashing leaping— off the cliff.

Oh how nice did it feel. It felt like I was as free as a bird. That I could fly away from my problems, no worries, no troubles. Then it hit me. It felt like every bone in my body broke. It felt my lungs with the stinging sensation but in some way I was- relaxed. I had no worries, it all rushed away. And that was it. It was gone.
My life at age 16 was token away, by love.

Dear Jungkook, I'm sorry for cursing at you. I didn't mean it, I love you oh to well for that.i did what you asked, I'm with my mother now. I home your life is happy now. Although you won't care, I'm up in heaven, dancing with the stars & galaxies. Do you believe in heaven? Oh and tell Lisa- I'm sorry. I wish the best for your guys future. Goodluck, fighting!-Victoria.

Jungkook stared at the note before it hit home, she was gone because of him. His knees slowly gave out as he dropped to the floor. It was to unreal, has he heard the voice of her grandmother weeping.. all because of him.

The end.