📋Rules and Regulations📋

Okay, so, I'm gon make this crystal clear. I'm saying it once and if you skip any of this shit, and break one of these rules best believe you not getting yo shit accepted.

- the most important rule of them all, have fun. Being bored is dis-cos-tang and shouldn't even be an option for some of ya. When you come here, have fun.

- cussing is allowed, I don't do smut so stay mad about that. Fluff is okay too; like I said tho, no smut 🤷🏼‍♂️

- don't spam me, if I don't answer, I don't wanna talk. Stay mad about it, I don't care. If I'm busy, I'm busy.

- you can tag.

- these are all oc's so you can tag the authors of other people's roleplay books as well (I dead don't even know what I'm saying, I'm sure ya know what I mean).

- you can role play with your friends, your friend gotta be someone else tho and s/he gotta register, I don't play that shit.

- third person, baby boo. I don't do no first person, don't make me puke.

- hate the character, not me or the role play. Don't try it wit me cause I am THAT BITCH. I love to argue so try me bb boo.

- be dramatic, describe every little detail but don't take it to extreme, I will say you're doing to much because not even I write like that 💀

- no Mary Sues, or Gary Sues, you're bugging if you think it's like that. No Mr. Perfect, no bitch I need character depth and realism.

- if it takes you more than a week to reply, I'm deleting the chain. You signed up, you pay the price.

- and finally, PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. Fuck this shit look like.

if ANY of these rules are broken, I'm not going to give up my time for the role play. You're bugging if you think it's like that. And I know when mfs break the rules so try me.

That'll be all 👏🏼👏🏼