It started sometime ago...

I began questioning sexuality at the age of seven. Maybe even before then but I really don't question it.

It started when I saw my 'aunt' fucking a man... with a real dick. Of course I didn't know what fucking was at the time, but that is not important.

For a good bit of time I questioned the quidelines of gender. Of course, all who stem from a 'logical' family such as mine, or what I once believed was logical anyway.

We were taught in my family that when you have a question that needs to be answered: Go Back To The Basics.

So that's what I did. And the basic guidelines of gender were: Men have penises and females have vaginae.

So when this came up, I was confused because that meant that my aunt, of course aunt being the word to classify a parent's female sibling, was actually my uncle!

When this happened, I did what any child would do. I went to my parents.

Totally against my expectations they actually laughed and the explanation they gave me was this: Who cares...

When this was said I immediately flew into a rage, throwing tantrum after trantrum for over a week.

Anyways, since I want to have plenty of chapters for this book no matter how short. I will stop here.