The Foggy School

A/N This is a Silent Hill AU so the events you see in this one-shot will be based from the game

~~~~

"Settle down, you little brats! Do you wish to cause an accident?"

"Whoa! Watch out!!"

Something fell and landed on Nugget's cheek. The boy laid motionless on the grass as his head spun.

"Mmm..." the boy groaned as his eyes flickered open, "... Nugget feels sick..." he lifted himself up only to notice something was wrong. He was in front of his school but it didn't look right as everything was completely grey, "Nugget wonders what is wrong with his school..." Nugget got up on to his feet only to feel something touch his nose which he touched and looked at his finger only to see it was an odd grey powder, "what is this stuff?" Nugget looked up to find more of the weird grey stuff falling on poor Nugget, "Nugget better get inside..." he muttered and ran inside only to find the doors were locked, "huh? Oh! Maybe Nugget has to wait for the Principal lady to let Nugget in?" he waited for a bit but nothing happened, "that's odd... normally Principal lady or the Giant Teacher would come to 'help' poor Nugget."

Some time passed, nobody came. Nugget was left on the outside with no idea what to do. It was as if the world had gone dead. More grey powder fell to the ground leaving it all to become even more monochrome. Nugget kicked his feet boredly as he waited for something to happen.

"Nugget is beginning to wonder where everybody is..." the boy got up and stepped out in the yard only to cup his mouth with both hands and called out; "Hello? Is anybody out there? Nugget needs to know!!"

Still nothing.

"If this is a prank on poor old Nugget, Nugget will not--"

Suddenly, there came an odd noise from the distance. It sounded like... a siren. A loud echoing siren blaring from somewhere in this grey world. Nugget looked around for any sign of life but found none.

"Ugh!! Alright, Nugget gets it! I'll go inside." Nugget growled and stormed to the door but it was still locked, "open! Open for Nugget!!" the boy kept tugging as hard as he could. Soon he gave up, feeling extremely exhausted, "why... does... the... world... hate... Nugget?" the boy panted only to sit on the step of the school, panting, "poor little old Nugget, all alone on this rusty step... wait." looking down he noticed the school was no longer looking gloomy. Standing up and walking back, he watched as the one pretty and white school peel away like a banana being peeled off its skin to reveal a more rustic and old building, "Nugget wishes to understand what is going on! Nugget is getting afraid..."

He looked around for any luck but still nothing!

"Oh, woe is me... Poor little Nugget... Will anybody... What's that noise?" he froze as he heard a strange noise coming from the distance but not too far from where he first woke up. Nugget could hear an odd crackling noise like an old radio. Nugget followed the noise only to come across what looked be a very expensive phone with a huge crack across the screen, "a phone? Who's phone could this be?" Nugget went to pick it up only to notice the large lump by it, "huh?" Nugget poked at the lump only to hear a groan, was it a person? Did Nugget finally have someone to accompany him in this strange place? Nugget continued to mess the person only to turn his attention to the crackling phone that was now getting louder. "Why is the phone making radio noises at Nugget?" his finger barely touched it when another hand snatched Nugget's wrist.

"Hands off my phone!!" Nugget looked only to find the familiar face of a blonde male with a blue shirt and red tie, he looked handsome but also looked like he spent far too long in the powder rain as he was covered in the stuff, "how dare you to touch my property, you strange child!"