Eulogy for HER

Today, we say goodbye to a girl who had a beautiful smile, was a great poet, and my dear friend.

The first time I saw her, I was at a park when I heard a girl crying. I approached the noise and saw her with puffy eyes and tangled hair, however, she was beautiful, and her pale white skin made her look as a white flower. I started talking, also complimenting her looks, trying to calm her down. After some minutes of silence, she said to me "I wish life was perfect as life itself, I wish all of my sorrowness could be hidden. If I'm a flower as you say, I'm a flower that can't be bloomed with a dream that can't come true"

The following days, I talked to her in the same park, at the same time every day, encouraging her to open to me and so, she did it some weeks later. Every day I bought her a white rose remembering her that she was beautiful. I always told her "I want to stand in front of you again, holding these flowers that are as beautiful as you and watch that beautiful smile you dedicate me once" but there was always a cold silence and I noticed we were following different paths again.

On one of her happy days she told me "every single day was a repetition of ctrl C, ctrl V, until you came to me" I felt she started thinking of me as a friend but the day we all have in common right now piercing our hearts came. And I, as a tiny presence, couldn't do a thing to save her.

If there is a place where she is "alive" right now, I want her to remember the color of the sky we both watched and the scent of the flowers I gave her every day, as I promise to burn the memories to my body and soul.

A fact is that if we remember her, she will still be existing, living a better life and hopefully fulfilling her dreams. No one knows where but In a better place than the park we shared our memories.