Beyond Words ~~~

Bohot raat hogayi hai… Sogayi hogi shayed.. Aagar nehi soyi toh… Mein toh gaya…. Zinda chaba jayegi woh mujhe… Kya karu?
Aditya was speaking all these to himself. Actually it was 2 am at night. And he promised to his beloved wife, Zoya, that he will take her to a movie date today. But because of so much work pressure, he completely forgot about that. Now he was regretting.

Oh God! Woh kabhi mujhse kuch nehi mangti aur aj jab kuch mangi toh mein hi de nehi paya usse… Ab usse kaise face karunga? Waise bhi usse humesha shikayat rehti hai ki mein usse time nehi deta…. Aur ab ek aur reason dediya meine usse.. Pehle dekhleti hu sogayi ya nehi…
Aditya peeped from window at his room. The light was off. So he thought that maybe his wife has slept.

Thank God woh sogayi… Ab raat ko toh usse face karna nehi parega na…. Kal subha usse baat karke samjha dunga ki office me bohot kaam tha….
Their marriage was an arranged-love one. Actually arrange from their family’s side and love from their side. Hmm! You guys must be confused, right? So let me clear this confusion

#Flashback

Their story started almost before 2 years. It was 14th February, the day of love, when they first met with each other at one of Zoya's cousin’s wedding. Aditya was from groom side. It was love at first side. They both fell in love with each other on their first meet. They were stealing glances of each other during this whole marriage. It was the time of Vidayi when………

Zoya was enjoying her cousin sister’s marriage very much. It was time for Vidayi. She needed to go to their house temple to bring a puja thali when she felt a pull. Someone pulled her very harshly that she landed on that person’s arms. Her arms were on that person’s chest. She was breathing quickly for this sudden pull. Then she looked up and what was shocking for her is that person is none other than Aditya. She blushed on the thought of being in Aditya's arm. She felt like she was in the safest place of this world. Then she again looked down.

Ye.. ye ap kya kar…rahe hai? Ko.. Koi dekhlega hume aise… Please choriye mujhe…
Though she didn’t want to leave this place where she truly belongs but what if someone spots them in that place? That’s why she said so.

Aditya who was admiring her beauty, fell more for her on her cute blushing face. He took her chin into his hand and upwards her face a little.

Tum itna kyu Sharma rahe ho?
Aditya asked with a killing smile.

Ne… Nehi toh… Hun kyu sharmayenge bhala?
Zoya tried to act confident but failed miserably.

Ha…. Woh toh dikh hi raha hai…..
Aditya said with a frown for which Zoya quickly lowered her lashes.

Accha Zoya.. Mujhe na tumse kuch kehna hai…
Aditya said to Zoya sounding awkward or embarrass

Hmm! Boliye.. Zoya responded. Still her eyes were on floor and she was blushing like hell.

Sach me kehdu? Aditya teased Zoya a little.

Apko kehna hai toh kahiye warna hum chale!
Zoya left Aditya's grip and started going with a shy smile when he again grip her hand from behind.

I love you. Aditya said to Zoya suddenly.
Zoya stood there with shock. Maybe she didn’t expect that he would accept his feelings so soon that too in front of her.
Then he came in front of her and cupped her face.

I know ki mein shayed jaldbazi karraha hu par kya karu? Tumhari ek nazar ne mujhe itna pagal bana diya ki kuch aur soch bhi nehi sakta…. Mujhe tumse pehle nazar me hi pyaar hogaya… Ha… Tumhe lagsakta hai ki ye koi passing crush hai jo mujhe tumhe pehli baar dekhke hua par mera dil janta hai ki ye koi passing crush nehi hai, Zoya …. Meine aisa kisi aur ladki ke liye feel nehi kiya jitna inn kuch moment me tumhari liye karrahu hu… I truly love you, Zoya. Will you be my life-time friend, my first girl-friend, my lover, my better-half, mother of my child and my soul-mate for this life and upcoming all lives? Will you accompany me in my oldness? At last, will you marry me? Aditya proposed Zoya …
Zoya didn’t say anything for some minutes. Then after sometime she suddenly hugged him tightly. Like she wanted to absorb every moment of this propose. Maybe she thought it was only a dream which will break at the moment she wakes up. First Aditya didn’t understand anything then after sometime he also hugged her back. They stood there like this. They were capturing all the moments that happened right now.
After sometime they broke the hug.

Zoya…. Aditya wanted to say something but Zoya ran from that place with a blushing face and shy smile.
After that incident when they came in the marriage hall, they heard that their family members were talking about their marriage.. And like they got into a bond name marriage for this life and for all upcoming lives..

#Present

Aditya tried to open the door’s lock with key but it was not opening. He was not shocked really.. He knew that was coming. Because he knew his angry young lady would close all the way by which he could barge into the house..  Maybe he have to spent whole night outside of the house..
Suddenly that door opened.. Light was still off…

Oh no! Zoya toh abhi bhi jagi huyi hai… Mein usse kya kahu? Ki mere kuch kaam ke liye mein uske saath time spend nehi karta? Woh bhi uske birthday ke din?
Aditya was thinking all these..
Meanwhile Zoya got up on bed… Aditya switched on the light. He could see Zoya's red swollen eyes. She was about to lie down when Aditya stopped her.

Mujhe pata hai tumne nehi khaya hoga.. Chalo… Khane chalte hai.. Mujhe bhi bohot bhook laga hai..
Aditya said this to Zoya not knowing how to start the conversation.

Hume bhook nehi hai…
Zoya replied coldly.

Zoya, aise zid maat karo. Mere bareme nehi kamse kam humare bacche ke bareme socho.. Agar tum nehi khaoge toh usse khana kaise milega?
Aditya replied with a little strict and angry voice.
Zoya didn’t argue anything further and went to the dining room. Aditya also followed her. They completed their dinner in silence.
When they went back to their room, Aditya started……

Zoya … I am sorry… Very very sory.. Janta hu, mere galti maafi ki layak nehi hai.. Par kya karu? Office me bohot kaam hote hai… Time hi nehi milta…. I promise, kal tumhe pakka lejaunga ghumane…
Aditya explained his point of view to Zoya.
Listening his explanation Zoya turned to him..

Ap please hume aur kabhi promise maat kijiye… Jabki ap kabhi bhi hume diya hua promise pura nehi karsakte… Ap kehrahe hai na, ki kal ap pakka hume ghumane lejayenge? Aare! Ye promise toh ap hume mahine se karrahe hai.. But you never took your promises seriously nor me.. You always took them for granted.. Now I’m tired.. Thak gaye hain apki jhute promises aur ignorance se… Ab humari baas ek hi wish hai.. Please for God sake, aur jhute wade maat kijiye.. Aur hurt maat kijiye hume….
Zoya said all her heart out.. Till now saline drops were falling from her beautiful eyes. Her eyes were red as blood by then.
Aditya felt guilty that his wife had so much sorrow inside her heart. He never imagined that behind her sweet smile there were some hidden sorrows which she hid from him till now with a great success.
He started to say something only to stop by Zoya.

Koi explanation dene ki zarurat nehi hai.. Hume jo samajhna tha hun samajhgaye… Aur please light band kardijiye.. Hume nind aarahi hai….
Zoya said these, got up on bed and hid her face by quilt.
Aditya too freshen up, switched the light off, got up on bed and lied down beside Zoya. Then he took her hand on with so much care and started rubbing it…

I am sorry. I didn't do it intentionally.. Baass galti se hogaya… Agli baar se pakka nehi hoga… Aur iss baar serious hu… I am sorry…. Please forgive me…
Aditya said to Zoya very softly with guilt in his voice.
Zoya didn’t say anything. She just put her head on his chest and hugged him tightly. And he knew that she has forgiven him.  He also hugged her back.

They didn’t need words to be spoken for understanding each other. Because their hearts were connected with each other..

~~~~~The End~~~~~

Chalo!! A little surprise!!
A sorry gift because of being soooo late 😶
How is this?
Do let me know through comments!!
And don't forget to vote & share!!

Bye!!
Gunnyt!!

Signing Off
Swatantra