1 : ̗̀➛ feelings?

Y/N POV (ᵔᴥᵔ)
I was walking to school with my best friend, Tsuyu Asui. We've been friends since our kindergarten days. We officially became best friends in 2nd Grade.
"We're so close to finishing our last year at U.A, what do you plan to do after we graduate?" Tsuyu asked.
"Well, I'll just start to save citizens, that's what a hero is supposed to do after all." I replied.
"You're right, ribbit."
All of a sudden, I accidentally bumped into somebody.
"P-Pardon me!"
"Oh, L/n, it's you."
"Huh?" I looked up to see Shoto Todoroki in front of me. I blushed quite a bit.
"I'm sorry!"
"It's fine. Don't worry." He said.
He smiled. It was a beautiful, radiant smile. My whole face felt red. Todoroki was truly, an alluring human.
"Y/n?"
I came back to reality when I felt Tsuyu tap my shoulder.
"Are you alright?" She asked.
I nodded in response.
"Well, then let's keep walking, or we'll be late, ribbit." She said as she took my hand.
"R-right."

Time skip, randomly brought to you by Shigaraki's crusty af lips! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

"L-L/n is here!" I heard a green haired boy yell.
"Hey!" I waved to the group that was talking.
"Good morning." Iida said.
"Hey L/n-Chan!" Uraraka greeted.
Midoriya waved, with a slight tint of red on his freckled cheeks.
"Good morning, ribbit." Tsuyu said.
"Aizawa-sensei isn't here yet, is he?" I curiously asked.
"Nope." Uraraka replied.
"Why am I not surprised?" I sighed.
"A-are you okay?" Midoriya asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just need to ask Aizawa about my previous test." I replied, crossing my arms.
"Why? W-what happened?"
"I got half of the damn questions wrong. I revised them all about 8 times, and I got the same damn answer every damn time!" I said in an angry tone.
"W-well c-calm down, alright?" Midoriya tried calming me down.
I sighed.
"Sorry about that."
"No worries!"
The door slid open, and in came a human caterpillar.
"Alright, sit down brats." The scruffy-looking male said.
I immediately sat down on my seat, which was in front of Todoroki's. Throughout class, I could feel a pair of eyes, pierce my skull.

Todoroki POV (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
All I could do was stare at her. Her beautiful h/l, h/c, silky, and lustrous hair. The more I stared at her, the more my heart beat. It was beating pretty rapidly.
"Why is my heart beating so fast?" I thought to myself.
"Do I have feelings for Y/n?" I asked myself.
My face started to get red.
"Todoroki Shoto, please pay attention, and do not space out."
"R-right. I'm sorry." I said.

Yaoyorozu POV \ (•◡•) /
I looked over to the polychromatic-haired boy. He was blushing. My eyes widened. He was staring at Y/n.
"Does he-"
Before I could finish thinking, Todoroki gave me a quick glance. My cheeks had a tint of red on them. I turned to Aizawa again. I couldn't get the image of Todoroki looking at Y/n out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. Damn you, Y/n.
Damn you.

To be continued