Suprise Guest

"Ron are you sure you got this?"A voice came from behind him,it was his beautiful wife Hermione. "Yes dear"he replied.You head up I'll be up there soon. Hermione began to walk up the brick path. She carried a few books in her left hand and A small back with groceries with her right. She looked back at her husband who was trying to carry all the groceries he could in one trip. She began to laugh then let out a sigh.She continued up the path reaching a small white brick home with blue shutters. They had purchased there first home together. Hermione walked through the door of the small home. She had a little smile on her face.She sighed with relief then sitting down on the white sofa that was right next to the door. She peeled out the window seeing Ron struggling to come up the path, he had 1big box of water,and 8 grocery bags.He proudly opened the door with all the groceries, as every man would knowing they did it in one trip.Hermione looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"You forgot to shut the back car door"she said then giggled.
"Oh you think your so funny"he said in a sarcastic tone. "Why don't you go hull the groceries up next time" (Hermione took his wand because she didn't want him to been seen doing magic in front of muggles)
"Well I did ask, but you said you had it under control."
She then leaned over and pulled him into the hall way with no windows.
"Well I'm so so sorry is there anyway I can make it up to you" she said with a smirk.
"Oh well we could..
Before he could say another word she cupped his face and kissed him.Ron kissed her back and ran his hands through her hair. They were interrupted by a crack or swoosh sound.They stopped she pulled his wand out of her back pocket and gave it to him.
Hermione crept behind Ron as he went first. A small hooded figure grabbed the back of Hermione's leg. "RONN!"She was terrified. Ron turned around fast and pointed his wand but before he struck back he heard giggling. There 4 year old nephew James stood there giggling.
Ginny came rushing into the room.
"James! Why did I tell you"she said.
" I'm sorry mummy." He stood there giving a innocent smile gesturing Ginny to pick him up.
Ginny picked up her son and turned back to the couple.
"Oh I'm so sorry, me and Harry brought some extra food mum had prepared for you two."Ginny said
Hermione smile"thank you Ginny, I honestly had no plans to make dinner."
Ron nodded" but really you could have came at any other time and you had to chose this time"he then smirked. Ginny just rolled her eyes. "Wow guys the place looks great" a soft voice came from behind. It was Harry who was holding Albus and swaying back-and-forth slowly trying not to wake him.Albus was just an infant.
"Oh Harry thank you" hermione said.
Ron came over and gave a gentle but manly hug to Harry. "Yeah thanks it means a lot" Ron said."Anytime" Harry replied.
" Well I'm going to find some plates, Ginny you guys are welcomed to stay."
"Thanks Hermione. She then helped Hermione set the table." James kept tugging on Ginny's blouse.
"Mummy mummy! I'm hungry!" He wailed.
"I know sweat heart dinner will be done in just a second but in the meantime how about you go bother your father. She kissed him one the forehead.
"Ok!"
"Oh Mione, just wait till you have yourself a little army of children." The girls laughed. "Ginny I'm just not sure me and Ron are just ready yet."
" Ready for what?" Asked Ron who came up behind his wife and kissed her on the forehead.
" Oh nothing". Hermione said and Ginny nodded.
________________________________ Arthur's note: Hi! Ik there is a age difference between the children but I'm just trying to make things fit. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!🙂