Pretty

Y/N had been living with Life for quite awhile, in all honesty, Life did not display many emotions. Life never talked to Y/N ever since she started living there as a child. He left the place for a few years and came back. He realised that Y/N is all grown and the only thing he noticed about Y/N was her display of how she acted and looked.

                       Life had decided to sit down on the couch, minding his own business, when he had heard a sound he turned around and looked at Y/N, she had stopped moving in general, a little afraid. "..." He looked in silence then turned his head back to the television. 

                      As Y/N breathed outwards, Life had gotten up to see to what he could do that day. Life had not been able to grasp anyone to go with him to a quiet scenery of a place, so he has decided to scourge up some courage to ask Y/N, thinking about her sometimes made he feel some type of way even if he refused to show it.

"Y/N."

                         She turned her head to look at Life, with a little bit of fear with a mix of hope, "Will you come- "
                         Y/N looked a little confused, at first wondering why he asked her instead of someone else, but she agreed with a simple nod and immediately went to her room. She fixed herself up, brushing her hair to picking some clothes to go. She had decided upon the clothing of a giant black hoodie, with some blue jeans considering it seemed to be a little cold that day.

                          Y/N walked out and looked at life, he glanced back at her and got up emotionless at her. "Let's go." Y/N and Life left, Y/N and Life begin to stroll around a park, watching the world and seeing everyone around them, Life had been glancing back and forth at Y/N noticing her beautiful features, like their beautiful hair to their Hazel brown eyes, Y/N took notice eventually and smiles at him "Do you need anything..?" 

Life looked away and spoke with a cold tone "Not really." 

Y/N looked down and a little disappointed and nodded, looking away. Life looked around when suddenly, His hand was taken by Y/N, she had glanced up at him smiling. 

"So, anything else planned..?"

"No." 

                          Y/N tried to get his attention once again but failed, as she ended up trying once more.

"What is it Y/N." 

Life looked down at her ignoring the sense of her wanting to speak to him.

"Life, I've been meaning to speak to you about this a long time."

Life had looked away again paying attention to a small animal roaming the park.

"Life, I'm trying to tell you that.. I..love you"

Life quickly looked at Y/N.

"Y/N.."

Life didn't say anything at first and ended Y/N's sentence with a gentle hug, reviving a small pat on her back.

" I accept your feelings towards me ", he replied.

__________

Life took Y/N back home to make sure she would not get into any sort of awful trouble, as they went through the door Y/N left Life on a simple goodnight with a smile spread across her face, Life knowing it was the start of something.. pretty.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Written by catniplily and edited by Kairi