Chapter 1

WARNING This chapter will include smut! Do not read if you don't want to read smut! Also the girl up top is Hazel.

Hazel's P.O.V.

I curled my blonde hair in the mirror. I sighed as I noticed my brunette roots were showing again. I put on some makeup and got my red crop top and short shorts on.

 I put on some makeup and got my red crop top and short shorts on

(^ Her outfit, but eith really short shorts).

'Mom and Dad would never let me wear this out in public. I better put something over this.' I thought. I found a sweatshirt and got easy to take off pants and put then on. I walked downstairs.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to Abby's house!" I said.

"Why this late?" Dad asked.

"Shes home alone and is feeling anxious and asked me to go over. I'm going to be staying the night. Is that okay?" I asked.

"I guess. Be home before 10 p.m. tomorrow though!" Dad said.

"Okay, love you!" I said. I gave my Dad a quick peck on the cheek then went to my car. I took the sweatshirt and pants off and drove off to Abby's house. She was having a party. Her parents were gone for two weeks.

I walked in and was hit with the smell of alcohol and weed. I walked around and found Abby.

"Hey girl!" Abby said.

"Hey!" I said.

"Here, take a hit." Abby said and handed me a joint. I took a hit and gave it back to Abby. I talked to her a bit then walked around.

I walked over to where the alcohol was and someone handed me a shot. I drank the shot. I then found a bottle of beer and drank it. It was my first time drinking beer and it was strong. I drank so much until I was completely wasted. I saw the most popular guy in school, Noah walk over to me.

"Hey, Hazel." Noah said. He was also wasted.

"Heyyy." I said, drunkenly.

Things led to another, he brought me to a bedroom. (Smut starting now). Noah began making out with me. I felt him remove my short shorts and I remember taking his shirt off. He kissed my neck and I moaned a bit. He removed my crop top and I took his pants off. All I was left in was a thong and he was left in boxers. He took off his boxers. He rubbed my clit as we made out. I moaned loudly. He took my thong off and began teasing me. I felt him stick his finger inside me. I gasped and moaned loudly.

I felt him go inside me a bit later. I gasped and began moaning loudly. You probably heard me from downstairs where everyone was! Noah thrusted in and out. After a bit, he came inside me, but he didn't pull out. I didnt care, as I was completely wasted. Finally, I came and he pulled out. He laid down beside me. Something I didnt realize was that... he hadn't been wearing a condom.