⤷𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

ONE:
you play my crush, i play yours. i will not change my crush either for any reason! also, please keep replies even! i hate roleplays where the reply for my crush is like 2 lines and for theirs i give like 6 or 7 lines. if you don't keep it even, i may stop replying. i am very strict about this. i am also open to oc x oc roleplays!

TWO:
if my crush or your crush happens to die in the tv show/movie, they'll still be alive in the roleplay.

THREE:
wait until i accept you! if you proceed to ask to roleplay before i accept you, i will not answer you.

FOUR:
don't make the whole roleplay about you! i've had a few like this and it's very annoying. i will most likely stop replying if that is the case.

FIVE:
please be detailed and literate! if the roleplay lacks details and literacy, l most likely stop replying. i am very strict with this rule as well.

SIX:
you can have as many roleplays as you want, just keep up with them please.

SEVEN:
i suck at replying sometimes or i may just get busy or i am on a mini hiatus. if that is the case, i usually make an announcement, but if i don't please tag me once a day (every 24 hours).

EIGHT:
mature topics & cursing are allowed, but make sure to censor every curse & try and take smut to pm. i will NOT do smut with oc's under the age of 16.

NINE:
you may tag your ocs or put them in the form page in the comments.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

comment your favorite movie if you read the rules!