Christine McVie/John McVie

Year:1976

Pairing: Christine Anne McVie (Perfect) and John Graham McVie

Place: Studio

************************************************************

Christine was sick of John forgetting about her, it was late and there sat Curry Grant.  She was off her face on vodka, whiskey, cocaine and loads of cocaine and weed. "I will find someone else if you don't make time for me!" She had yelled angrily at John as he laughed and smoked weed while playing cards with Mick, then she stormed out.

"She needs something from you John, stop spending so much time with me and go shag your wife!" Mick had chastised and John rolled his eyes and got up.  Him and Christine hadn't done it for a while. They were kind of taking a break and John knew she was having a fling with their lighting guy. He had enough and charged off after her.

Christine roamed about the studio, she was annoyed. John and herself had been on and off for weeks, if not months and she needed to catch his attention, hoping he would get jealous. John had been drunk non-top for weeks on end and she was lonely "Hey!" she said huskily to Curry and the brunette man looked up.

"Hey Chrissy!" He grinned and she smirked, her dazed blue eyes lighting up and looking him up and down as she licked her lips sensually, then she was shocked as John suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"Not tonight, you are my wife and you can start acting like it!" He exclaimed, and pushed her against the wall and she smirked at him.

"F*cking prove it then!" She said slowly and Curry raised his eyebrows and ran off. Everyone close the band knew the McVie's could be just as explosive as Buckingham Nicks, but it was more closed lipped.

"I will!" John replied and ripped her shirt open, the buttons flying off and hitting the floor like bouncing beads, then he flipped her around and bent her over a hastily pulling her skirt down and it puddled at her ankles, then followed her underwear "Your a bad wife Christine!" He exclaimed and felt himself harden when he heard her breathing get faster.

"Well prove I am your wife then!" She grinned and then gasped as he bought his hand down hard on her left buttock .

"You wont be walking or sitting by the time I finish with you, you will be forced to lay in my bed while I take care of you!" He said and she felt herself get wet at his dominance and he started spanking her hard, more excited at each noise she made and she got excited more with the harder he bought his hand down on her now bright pink skin.

"John!" she whimpered as her backside burnt.

"Are you sorry for cheating Christine, I know I am sorry for ignoring you, but you know you need to get my attention!" He slurred and kissed and sucked her neck hungrily as he pulled her hair and head back to attack the soft milky skin of her neck which he left full of hickeys, marking her as his.

"I am sorry John, what will you do to me, I am a bad wife, you can do anything!" She cooed, faking a sorry voice when she was just aroused.

"I will take you however I like and spank your sexy tight ass so hard you wont be able to sit down, then you may not stray again!" John replied and started spanking her hard again, then she felt herself get even aroused more as she heard his belt buckle being undone and then he shoved himself into her core, making her shudder and yelp then he pounded her hard before pulling out "You know what I do when you are a bad girl!" He grinned and prodded her other entrance with himself.

"John.." she muttered, she didn't like it when he chose that way, but she wanted to please him, she felt bad and gave in, being high and drunk, she thought it was sexy, the illusion of him taking control and forcing her to do things that were so taboo "Take my ass!" she gulped and with those words he forced himself into her rectum while she whimpered and squirmed, breathing deep and fast like she was in labour, the pain was awful but she was too aroused to care, she ended up shuddering and climaxing twice.

"Good girl!" John grinned and smacked her behind again while he claimed her as his and he kept getting faster and faster until he groaned out loudly and filled his shaking wife with his warm and sticky release and she went limp, trying to breathe slower,  yelling out loudly as he pulled his soft member out from her "Can you walk?" He asked and she shook her head, so he pulled her skirt down and picked her up "I love you Christine!" He said and kissed her as he held her and her dazed eyes looked at him while she smiled.

"I love you too!" She giggled even though she was sore now and dreaded sitting, even more, being intimate with anyone else, she was so glad John had given her the attention she wanted.

He carried her past Mick who was playing cards and chugging beer "Christine wont be able to sit for a week at least so focus on recording Buck's songs or Stevie's!" John grinned and Mick nodded.

"Alright, have a good evening!" He laughed and John drove Christine home, then put ice on her bruised back side.

"I needed that!" she giggled more.

"I know you did and I should have known sooner!" He laughed and then kissed her.

.