I don't have a good title for this oops.

I guess I'll start from the day I was born? I've been told that story about 20 times.

So my mum has a twin sister, and some weird coincidence happened where they both got pregnant at the same time and both were in hospital to give birth at the same time. And so they had like some weird unsaid competition going on to see who could "pop theirs out first" as my Dad describes it. My aunt won that, and got 50 dollars from my Dad. (He's a weirdo)

My cousin and I were both born on the 11th of July 2001, which means we share a birthday, and that's pretty awkward because she hates me. So there's that. Obviously I don't remember that, it would be pretty weird to remember coming out of your mum's vagina.

So my first memory is to do with soccer, no surprises there. I was in pre-school and there were these two 6th graders playing soccer on the oval after school, and I was watching them. They asked if I wanted to join them, and so I did. I ended up beating the both of them, I dunno if they let me win or what but after that I found out that I loved soccer and wanted to keep going with it, and one thing led to another and now I'm going to Australia next year to represent New Zealand for the under 15's category, with my team. Uh so that's really exciting.

I have 4 older sisters. Katie, Zoey, Leah, and Lilly. Katie is 26, Zoey is 17, Leah and Lilly are 15, twins, but Leah seems like she's about 2 years older because Lilly is really short.

I could go on forever talking about my sisters because they're all amazing, except Leah, I'm pretty sure she hates me, and I don't see Zoey much, at all.

There's not much else to say about me really. My life is pretty boring other than that stuff, hence the title.

I've hurt both of my ankles pretty badly from soccer, and some guy kicked my shin and it shattered, but that didn't even hurt which is weird af.

Did I mention I was a kiwi?

I wish I had an Australian accent. G'day mate.

I say "mate" a lot?

I once dressed up as someone's grandma for a play.

My middle name is Jaie, which is pronounced "Jay". Pretty weird, eh?

I love strawberries but they taste disgusting. Does that make any sense?

My sister Lilly is an amazing singer and artist. That girl could make a literal piece of shit look good in a painting or drawing.

My favourite colour is read.

I love the word chair.

I have an obsession with circles.

I love the smell of freshly cut grass.

Now I'm just stating weird things I like.

Don't judge me!

Anyway yeah that's it.

I'm a faggot lol.

Literally though.

Sorry if you yawned 10737393 times, I know I did.

Maybe I'm just tired.

Okay bye.