prologue

Third person point of view

16 years ago

Kimberely woke up to the calling of her mother telling her to wake up since it was the first day of school.She was very ethusiastic that morning because it was her very first day to start school.After finishing her breakfast she hoped in the car with her mother whilst smiling widely.Mrs Thompson was very happy to see her daughter very happy and bubbly because she never get to see this side of her,since her child was very shy. When they arrived kim was the first to get off and started jumping up and down eager to make new friends."Mommy hurry" she said and they went in the principal's office afterwards her Mommy's car sped off .She started to look around for any one to notice her and make any friend but never paid attention to the front." Oomph" she fell down and touched her forehead and when she saw blood started to cry." eww watch it little girl she looked and saw a cute girl in pink looking at her in disgust." Am sowi" but the other girl went on mocking her that she doesn't know how to talk,later on her minons and others started bullying her. "STOP IT" another boyish little voice was heard everyone turned and saw a very cute boy who offered out his hand to help her up." Everyone apologise to her" then a lot of sorries were heard but the girl in pink only huffed and went away." fwanks" " no problem" " my name is Kimberely Thompson and yours? "Hi kimmy,mine is Christian Hatherway come on lets go in class" he grinned at her and she blushed scarlet.
After class Christian and Kimberely were eating lunch when tiny footsteps were heard."Uumm hey guys" kim and Chris turned only to face the girl in pink " what do you want"?! Christian asked." sorry about earlier,,," she trailed off " no yo,,, " Christian started only to be stopped by Kimberely. "Its fine" "really" asked the girl " yeah " " by the way my name is Cloe Smith" she offered her hand to chris grinning widely." yeah am Christian Hatherway and this is my bestfriend  Kimberely Thompson" he smiled at kimmy who also grinned while blushing.
BUT they missed the frown formed on Cloe's face mixed with jealousy which was focused on Kimberely since she got all chris' attention.That is when the six year old decided to use one of her Mummy's words in action " win by any means".She was determined to get her crushe's attention even if it was to make her worst enemy "Kimberely Thompson " her bestfriend!!!

read out more to find out more about this lovetriangle story *wink* *wink*!