Memories/Bubbles

This means they are speaking in Russian since I don't trust google translator.
And this means thinking.
Let's gets started shall we my fellow Avenger lovers.
*^**^**^**^**^**^**^*

Y/N POV

"Sis do you really have to go?" I turn around to meet with a little kid he had chocolate brown eyes and hair he seems to be 5. "Where am I? Wait did he just call me sis?Does this mean I have a family?" I felt my mouth move on it's own. "Peter you know I always wanted to go to MIT. And lucky for both of us it's only going to be for a 2 years and their gonna go in a snap." I said while snapping my fingers."But that is still soooo long." I chuckled at his childishness. "How about this I'll show you more of my 'magic' if you promise to behave." His light up in excitement. "Really?!?" "Shh. Remember only me and you know about this. Ok let's try this." We looked around until we spotted some dead roses. "It seems like Aunt May forgot to water them. Again.Why am I not surprised." I said smirking. I waved my hand and they started to grow and got a beautiful red color. I went up to the pot and picked one. Once my hand was about to make contact the thorns disappeared. "Here take this rose it will tell u what happens to me." He gave me a confused looked. "Ok um for example if I'm in pain the rose will bend representing that I am physically hurt. And if it losses it's color it means I'm in emotional pain. And if I'm any case I die, which I doubt it will happen, the rose will die as well. So always keep it close no matter what I will always be with you. Plus you have the necklace one of my best inventions. So when you miss me a memory will pop out." He suddenly hugged me. "I love you Y/N." "Y/N? Is that my name?" "I love you too Peter." I noticed the rose turned bright red. "But you have to come back home. Promise." He held out his hand with his pinky I smiled at him and I put my pinky around his. "I promise my little superhero."

I woke up feeling a little dizzy because of that memory

I woke up feeling a little dizzy because of that memory. "What was that all about?" Creepy looking men in white lab coats came through the door. "Well if it isn't our little mouse up." "Now I remember HYDRA those motherfuckers." I don't know how I got hear all I remember was just waking up in this room and being experimented and tortured mercilessly. By now I was immune to pain and gained fast healing powers which meant them doing more experiments on me and worse torturing. "Seems like our methods are still working she doesn't talk back like she used to." "Bitch you sewed my mouth together." "Well today is a special day it's been 5 years since you've been here and I think it's time for you to get your present." "Huh 5 years.Five fucking years. I can't believe I'm still fucking alive. And what fucking present bitch?" I glared as him and another scientist grabbed a syringe then they stabbed it on both of my arms. I started to feel sleep. "Well fuck, at least I might see that kid again. I hope he is safe wherever he is." I felt myself slip into a darkness.

I opened my eyes to see bubbles each one had an image. I grabbed one and saw the same thing except it this time I saw outside of the body. I looked around 15. "Not bad at least I am smart." My eyes widen in realization. I touched my mouth their was nothing. "It must be this place. This must be my what they call memory lane." I took the memory/bubble with me and was about to walked around until I saw darkness consume them and was coming my way. "W-Whats going on?" Then it hit me HYDRA must be brainwashing me. "This must be part of their fucked up present." I started to run but before I did I grabbed a random memory/bubble. I noticed that wasn't the only dark light coming it was going all around me. "Nononono!" I held onto the two spheres and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again it was dark then their was a light I looked down. The spheres where still with me I hugged them in the end they where what was left of me. Then they started to shine bright that it made the place light up all together. The memories/bubbles that where their were replaced by a black one instead. "They might be almost finished with my 'present' but first things first where should I put you two." I looked around their was nothing that I could use. "Maybe I can use my powers that's if they work here." I stomped my foot energy went 2 feet in front of me and created two hands.

" I stomped my foot energy went 2 feet in front of me and created two hands

As I got closer to it the sculpture stopped around my stomach. I put the memories on the hands. "Their now to just put a shield around just incase if it happens again." I closed my eyes and concentrated in making a strong shield around them. "Their. I'll comeback to see you two." I started to feel dizzy again. "Damm can't I catch a break today or ever." I felt myself go back to the real world or as I like to call it fucking hell.

*^**^**^**^**^**^**^*

I hope you guys liked it. In the end this is just the beginning of an adventure~ Hope to see you all next chapter.
Sayonara~