taehyung

Taehyung sat their, wrapped in his blanket, staring at the televison...thinking of her. Ever since then, he couldn't remember a day of happiness, laughter, smiles. All the runs through his mind is her.

flashback

"attention class!" the teacher yelled. The students quieted down, getting into their seats. "today we have a new student...amity." the students looked over as the door slid open. A girl appeared. and damn right, was she a natural beauty.

she was the prettiest girl in the school, compared to her the girls were average

she was the prettiest girl in the school, compared to her the girls were average. Everybody waited to hear he angelic voice, dreaming of how soft it must be.

Expect she pulled out...a paper? she lifted it up... "i can't hear. I'm deaf.." people gasped, in surprise. The room got really quiet, amity walked to the back. Near taehyung. even though she was deaf, something about her in taehyungs eyes were, majestic. unrealistic.

---

"just because your pretty, doesn't mean your popular. Can she even understand me?" a girl said, as her friends laughed. "Look at this bitch, god if your deaf go home." they laughed. "hiii, myy name is amittyyy" they faked a deaf voice.

amity just sat there with her head down.

"Hey!" a voice echoed, the girls looked behind them, stood taehyungs. "Isn't that Kim taehyung..? the bad one?" one of the girls whispered.

the 'leader stepped up. "where making friends with the new girl, wanna join?"

Taehyung scoffed, "scram before i beat your face in the cement. I'm not afraid to get rid of bitches."

the girls jumped, running away.

taehyung looked at amity, she had pure innocence in her eyes. Taehyung knew sign langue because of his grandmother.

are you okay?  he asked, she nodded.

you know sign? she asked. he nodded, she smiled a bit. thank you, she said. he nodded. I'm taehyung.. he introduced.

hello, taehyung.

the memories.