Turn On The Lights

Many teenagers are are set to enjoy their summer vacation. Trips, Pools, parties, well.. you get the picture. But not for these group of teens. These five High schoolers are ready to
take their summer vacation into the woods ! Michael gets an idea to do there summer different this year, so he suggested that him as his friends go camping in out of town, Jessica (Michael girlfriend) says she's up for the idea, so does Ben and his girlfriend Trinity, but Bob On The other hand, tells them that they're crazy and refuses. Michael tells Bob that every year they do the same thing and that he wanted to actually connect with summer this time, Trinity with excitement tells Bob that it will be fun pressuring him to give in. "come on Bobby" Ben says with plea, Michael makes Bobby a deal that if he goes he will walk around town in a bra and panties. Bobby smiles instantly and replied " DEAL !" They shake hands and exit the school.

 Bobby smiles instantly and replied " DEAL !" They shake hands and exit the school

PACKING FOR TRIP...

So the plan is set, all five friends agree to camp the woods. Michael walks in the back yard to get his fathers House tent to fit all five friends, Ben packs a cooler filled with beer, Trinity grabs a bag and fill it with snacks and water, Jessica started looking for the deepest wood areas in the state, and Bobby (In his room pacing back and forth) is nervously talking to himself plotting on if he made a mistake or not, Bobby doesn't want to go but he also doesn't want to be a back out. So Bobby calmly sits on his bed and tells himself that everything is going to be okay, he breathes in (Very deeply) and releases and says "You can do this Bobby". Michael group calls the gang and tells them that he's on the way to get everybody and the gang shout "WOOOO !!!". Michael gets them and they're on their way !

TO THE WOODS...

So the gang is off heading to their destination, Jessica says " I'm so glad we're doing this you guys !" Trinity agrees replying " Right ! What's more fun than a group of active teens out in the woods ?" *looking at Ben sexually* Ben smiles meaning that he got her hint. Bobby sitting in the very back asks "Did anyone bring protection ?" Ben *smirks* and says " Of course !" And he pulls out a box of condoms. Jessica giggles and Bobby replies sarcastically " Not that kind of protection Dick wad" the gang laughs hysterically. It's been an hour on the road now, Ben asks "How much further ?" Michael replies "The gps says we're seven minutes away". Jessica looks out the window at the trees and whispers "Finally".

THE ARRIVAL...

The sun is set and the gang finally arrives at the woods. Michael tells Ben and Bobby that it will be dark soon and that they have to start setting the up tent now. So while the guys are working Trinity and Jessica are looking around enjoying nature, Trinity says with excitement " I hope there's a lake, I want to go night swimming." Jessica replies " I saw one about a half mile from here on the map." The guys finally finishes the tent and everyone is set to unpack. Few hours go by and it is now dark, the gang are all inside the tent laughing, drinking, playing games, etc. It now reaches midnight and the owls hooting, crickets are chirping, trees are blowing and the wind is blowing. Everyone is starting to get bored. Trinity ask if anyone wanted to go exploring, Ben says "Yeah I'm down how about you guys ?" Michael and Jessica agrees and replies " Sure why not ?" Bobby suggests that they go to sleep and tells them that they are crazy. Ben tells Bobby that since he is so scared he should stay here. Bobby replies "I couldn't agree more." And turns over to go to sleep.