this feeling 1

Lance takes a deep breath. Today was the day everyone was going to a party like a galaxy wide party. (Weird right) he put his suit on and washed the gel out of his hair. Put his glasses on. Lance walked to the main room. Everyone stopped talking at the sight of lances hair and glasses. " dang you look like such a nerd lance!" Keith exclaimes.

" thanks mullet" lance smirks. Lance makes his way to the center of the room. " this is how I looked before I started at the garrison." Lances remark sends the team into mild shock. The team makes there way to the space ship they were taking to the party. Coran was staying behind to keep the castle of lions safe. Shiro calls to pilot the ship. " whatever just don't crash us." Keith mutters. Pidge giggles from her corner of the room. " shut up or I will take a picture of you in that dress and show it to your first partner." Keith half yells across the room. " ladies ladies your both ugly." Lance jokes. Your probably thinking where is hunk. He stayed at the castle of lions. " lance your not helping." Allura shoots daggers at lance hoping he gets the message to just shut up. " but it's true." Lance complains. Allura sighs. " guys stop stressing Allura." Shiro calls out. " your only saying that cause you like her!" Keith yells back. Everyone drops silent. Team Voltron stays silent until they reach a landing dock. "Tonight is supposed to be fun. Where all races of aliens are welcome. Including galra. Please don't ruin it." Allura speaks with certainty. At this point each member of the team realized that this is gonna be one hell of a night. They look amongst each other. " welp who's ready for drinks." Lance cheers nervously.