Introduction

---------Introduction-----------

We're here, on earth.

I'm in this strange place, randomly being surrounded by creatures, tall, short, wide, thin, everything. Different creatures called people, surround me as I float out of a cadaver, or rather what I think is a cadaver....... 

I try to wake myself out of the strong nausea, while the snow flies everywhere, I can see, I can hear but I just can't feel anything.

The people gathered over, what I believe is my body are wrapped in different threads, some long and chunky and other threads of layered soft goats threads. The threads or rather weaves are wrapped around the bodies of each human, who has a hat, mittens, coat then the threads, pants and bulky boots that are shinned to the point of reflect and laces with the perfect knot on each one.

I keep floating upwards, until I thought "Stop, stop Vendelina Héloise, stop, just stop". I stopped, but I was floating in the crispy air, I could tell it was cold, the people over the body were currently wrapped in their thick winter clothes, the body was in her winter clothes. I looked around, down, side to side and realized that maybe the body below me, is my body. 

I'm flying, not even in a human body, I'm simply just over the ground but I just can't feel anything.

I can sense another soul around me, maybe above me, but what matters first is to find what I'm doing.

Where am I? What am I?