I

Serenity's POV

"Real ass nigga give a fuck bout a bitch,it is what it is,its a five star dish,she a big whole freak its a must that i hit,hot girl summer so you know she got it lit......know she got it lit hot summer girl so you,she a big whole freak so you know she got it lit ho-

"Ray ray!!,baby girl c'mon now its ya first day of senior year,u can't be late mamas" ma mom yelled through ma door as i got dressed.

"Okay mommy!!" I yelled pulling over ma shirt.

"Who a hotter B,who got a lotta D-

Ma door busted open. "Who popping like a P when he be Hopping out the V" my mom came in twerking to the song in her robe. I hyped her up and started slapping her ass.

"Aye aye aye!!" We was always litty.

Okay y'all so ma name is Serenity Sierra Martin. My mom,Kennedy Sierra Wayan Martin. We share the same middle name and of course last name because she n ma dad married. Am 16 years old,am the CEO of the brand "Federal" like wassup am a young ceo. I live with ma parents in cali. Am 5'2 and i have a caramel complexion. Am petite but bad as hell. Ma mouth reckless as shit,got that from ma dad...and ma boldness.

That's me

I know am allat and a bag of chips

I know am allat and a bag of chips. I don't belong to no one cause these niggas ain't SHIT. Still a virgin but i be acting like i know all about a dick. I mean i might of sucked 2 or more but whatever they were ma niggas. They gave me some bomb ass head in return so tf.

Its ma first day of senior year and am litty as a bitch like wassup am getting older bouta move out or whatever. Finna move in with ma best friend/cousin Clarissa.

I known clarissa since i was two because she one year younger than me. Our birthdays really close tho. Ma bday May 16 and her's May 20. We be celebrating it on the same weekend cause like...wtf.

She not ma only bsf,ma mom....momma is ma ride or die bitch,like if u cross her line we scrapping. Like u dead fr fr if u FUCK with her. Just thinking bout her getting hurt makes ma eye twitch. As fa ma father....tuh

I hate that nigga so much like,its not even funny. Ma spirit just don't take to him and once ma spirit dnt take to u,you done for,period...fuck u. Am glad i don't look like the nigga. Not one resemblance. If i did i dead would've took the money that i work every month and do plastic surgery just to look diff.

My momma understand y i don't like him and fa some reason she just don't give a fuck no more.

"Ight am done,a bitch bones ain't getting scraped by twerking today" she said getting up.

"Ight baby,here's ya gas money-

"Mama you know i work ma own money,i got responsibilities like ma own car and my job,i have to secure the bag on my own"i said pushing back her money towards her.

"Tuh!,child and who made u get that car,and the store in the shopping center that I! own...please take this damn money at least buy some breakfast with it because you bouta be late"she dropped the money in my hand and walked out.

i checked it and it was 300 dollars. Damn mama fa some damn gas. Wow lol.

I chuckled and finished getting ready. Okay okay .......no cap i was looking like a snack. Niggas gon be hungry.

Ping!

Ma bitch-you know i been on ma porch waiting on ya ass,am not bouta ride that dusty school bus ray ray
-ight girl am dead walking out the door now
Ma bitch-if you say so,hurry up
-okay!!

I ran downstairs grabbing ma keys off the key holder.

"Bye baby i love you!" Mom shouted

"Love you too mommy!!"

"Bye serenity be safe" why he always trying it.

"Yeah ight Xavier" i slammed ma door walking to ma car.

I jumped in ma car and put on Hot Girl Summer. I knew summer was done but this song was litty.

I looked in ma mirror and apply more lipgloss. Looking at this boss ass bitch kennedy wayan made,i know amma make her extra proud this year. Its bouta be a crazy but successful one.