Preview + Copyright

Dedication goes to @julixtta for the lovely cover.

❝Lace up your skates and tape those sticks, it's October. We have eighty-two games, eighty-two games for the diehards, for the victories on home ice, for the iambic pentameter of a generation's heartbeat, for good beer and great food, for the kids who've never known anything but, for making no excuses, for the cup; the blood, sweat, and tears that have never felt so right. ❞

In an upcoming tournament, two of the best teams of the league collide in good, rough hockey. And let's just say Paige Landors doens't appreciate the lame calls made by referees and decides to make comments to #71 that she probably shouldn't have made.

-

Romance // Humor// Short Story//Teen Fiction

SEVENTY-ONE © 2014 Max Aubry

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronically or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system express without permission in writing from Max Aubry. All rights reserved.

-

This work of fiction is rated PG-13 for the use of mild swearing and sexual innuendos, in which some may offend/affect you. Reader's discretion is advised.

-

Started writing↬ Tuesday, October 21st

Completed↬ 

-

During the upcoming months I'll be writing this short story in the goals of enlightening the winter season and for proclaiming my love for rivalry.