frist inspiration

You have short hair like mine.You wear the school uniform exactly like me. But the way you smile make my heart shake. I don't know when I fell in love with you. But I am sure that you have been in my heart all the time.
I had been in denial for a long time. I tested my mind with a girl who I had crush on since high school but my heart only yearned for you.
The quality of photos I took for her seem not to be the same with the pervious ones. Now, I have a newly found habit which is taking your photos secretly and my memory filled with yours.
When I realized my feeling for you, you have already planned to run away. What should I do, if I cannot change your mind.
Once I thought you as an evil,
But you are my angel in my heart now.
You once told me that the only way to move on from the old love is to find someone who love you. What do you think how I felt when I saw you with someone in the very delicious restaurant once you took me there. There, you told me that I was the very first person you invited here. At that time, my heart kinda moved.
I know it is my fault ignoring my feeling for you and got in a relationship with someone. Honestly, I never considered the outcomes of it. That is you decided to run away.
As I am a film student, I can only express through movies. I want you to watch this movie and I don't wanna be like it's ending.
At the beginning, you were only side character in my life. But you are my main lead now.
YOU ARE MY ONLY MODEL IN MY CAMERA.
#TwoUn
#TheoryOfLove
#justmythoughts