Introduction

So, basically this where I'm gonna write a whole bunch of different little One Piece stories. Simple enough.

I will probably write these ones the most;

• Character x Reader {Romantic}

• Character x Reader {Friendship}

• Character x Character {Romantic}

• Character x Character {Friendship}

• Fight/Battle

• Mini Plot

And if you'd like me to write a certain Character x Reader one, just talk to me! :) Generally it'll be girl x boy/boy x girl but that's just cause I write that the most! I can definitely do boy x boy or girl x girl if you ask :)

ALSO - If you want to me to write a Trafalgar Law x Character, I have a specific book for just those so go leave a comment on that :3 He's just so amazing I had to go make a separate book for all of the ideas I had.

Same goes for Character x Character, if you want me to write a specific pair just ask and let me know if you want it to be romantic or just like a friendship/bro one.

I can either do modern day au or the actual like pirate era.

I don't write lemon. Please don't ask, that's basically the only thing I won't write. I just, can't.

...

Anyway

All the pictures I use, with the exception that if I state I did it, are not mine. I just like to have a picture with these, and some of them I will guarantee be based off of a picture.

And lastly, I don't own One Piece or any of the characters. If I did, it would suck :)

That's basically it! I hope you enjoy :3