That Day

Third person

You were sitting outside by yourself, drawing the scenery of the sun hugging wall Maria. Watching the garrison soldiers trot across the top. Just as you were about to finish a boyish yell captured your attention. Quickly, you shifted your head to the direction of the sound; noticing a blonde-haired boy with his back against the wall. His arms rising in front of his face trying his best to protect himself. Angered by what you were witnessing, you stood up on your feet and dusted the dirt off your ragged dress. The scene only being a few feet away you got there in no time.

(Y/n): "HEY!! GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW!!"

Bully: "hehe! What are you his girlfriend!"

(Y/n)'s Pov

The boy walked up and grabbed my hair, possibly thinking that assaulting me would scare me away. I grabbed the boys rist and used enough strength to crack his bone. The look in his eyes changed from that of a confident boy to one that's scared and helpless. His hand shook from the pain and cradled it in the other.

Bully: "AHHH!!"

his friends ran away leaving him behind "HAHAHA! yeah, you better run!" So proud of myself I gave the blonde-haired boy a wide smile.

Blonde-haired boy:  "thank you!"

??: "ARMIN!"

I turn my head to see who's running towards me, it was a boy with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. Next to him was a girl with jet black hair and silverish grey eyes. When she came closer a deep blush rose on my face.

??: "Armin who is this?" The brown-haired boy inquired.

Armin: "she saved me from being bullied, I don't think they'll be messing with for a while now"

??: "how'd she manage that!?"

Armin: "when he grabbed her hair, she grabbed his wrist and cracked one of his bones"

??: "awesome! Could you teach me how to do that!?"

The boy was trying to speak to me, but it felt as though all my senses were being blocked out. Only the sight of this girl in front me was clear. I had no idea what was going on with me.

??: "Oy! Oy! You still there?" He snapped his fingers and waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

I snapped out of my trance "H...HI!! MY MAME I MEAN MY NAME IS (Y/N)!"  I bowed in front of the girl after shouting, as if I had no control over my body. Slowly, I looked up to see her face plastered with a soft smile and a light blush on her cheeks.

??: "my name is Mikasa, this is Eren and Armin"

I bowed again, though this time I had control over my body "her voice sounds so sweet!"
"It's great to meet you three!" I rose back up and gave them a large grin.

(A/n: imagine Luffy's smile)

Mikasa's Pov

Eren and I were walking through the market shopping for food for the house. Hannes a garrison soldier walked by us in a drunken stupor. It was normal for us to see him like this though. I was ok with it he's a friendly drunk.

Hannes: "he..hey! Kids I...I s..saw Armin w...with some other k...kids (belch)"

Eren: "WHERE!"

Hannes: "near t...the canal (hiccup)"

Eren ran off to where Armin was "Eren!" I chased after him. When we got there, there were no boys but a girl about my height. She had (H/l) (H/c) yet I couldn't see her face.