I've Never Seen Her Before

Brriinngg!!!
       The bells at UA rang loudly as the students walked to their designated classrooms. Hurrying before homeroom started.
    "I wonder what she'll be like."
"What makes you so sure they're gonna be a girl, Ochacko?" Tsuyu asked. "I don't know. Just a hunch." Uraraka replied. "I mean, if it's a girl...just thinking about how big her boobs are. Just makes me slobber." Mineta's perverted mind started to wander, but Hagakure stopped him on time. "C'mon Mineta! Get your head out of the gutter!" Hagakure snapped.
"Hey, Bakugo. What do you think the new kid'll be like." Kirishima asked. "I don't care. As long as they stay out of my way." Bakugo grumbled angrily.
The students sat down in their seats as Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom. "Alright. Morning everyone."
"Good Morning Mr. Aizawa."
"Okay. As you guys may have heard. 1A is getting a new student. She's a transfer from Shibuya, Japan. And trust me. When I say she's strong, she's pretty strong." Aizawa is explained. The students silently muttered in excitement and waited for the new girl to walk through the doors. "Alright. You can come in now." The door opened, and out came a girl who was about 5' 8", cyan blue wavy hair that stopped at the shoulders. Her bangs were covering the left side of her face, dark spots that seemed to look like freckles and her eyes were the same color as the sun. "Alright. Go ahead and introduce yourself." Aizawa said.
The girls stance looked pretty intimidating, but not like Kacchan's. And her stature was like that of a chiseled statue. "Hey there. Name's Hikari Akari. And just like Mr. Aizawa said, I'm not from Mustafu. I'm from Shibuya." The girl said.
It wasn't long until Akari was soon showered with questions like, 'What's your quirk?'
'Are you a long range or close range fighter?'
'Is your quirk an emitter type, transformation type, mutant type, or an accumulation type?'
"Alright. Enough. You can ask her your questions after. Right now we've got work to do." The extremely exhausted teacher said.