one

"Is this thing on?"

A finger appears in the frame, tapping on the lens a few times. 

"Oh, yeah, okay, it's working.  Here, take it and point it at me, I need to do the intro."  Shae's voice says from behind the camera as it is passed upwards.

"Mingyu, don't hold it that high!  I'm down here!"

The view switches from the grey wall with its shuttered window down to a short girl in a white blouse and sleek black pants, standing with a hand on her hip.  She rolls her eyes, sighing.

"This is for Ivy, behave."

"Fine, fine, just do this intro fast, I want to be in it too,"  The new voice comes from behind the camera.

"Hey, Ivy!  It's Aunt Shae, Sourire's resident genius and agent."  Shae smiles.  "This video will be for you when you turn sixteen.  It's to see all of your aunts and uncles when they were younger.  Hopefully no one is out of the office..."

She reaches up for the camera again, glaring when Mingyu lifts it above her head, out of her ability to reach.

"Give it back, or you won't be featured in this at all."  She hisses, jumping to try and grab it. 
It pans again, this time to Mingyu standing with a grin on his face, pointy canines standing out as he giggles at Shae's anger. 

"This is Mingyu, my partner.  Nobody likes him.  Time to go!"

The camera blurs with motion, the sound of heels clicking filling the microphone as Shae sprints out of the office and down the hall.  Heavy footsteps follow her, but she slams a door and the click of a lock tells that she was faster. 

"Hi!"

The camera moves to the back of a dark blonde head with a cat in her lap, clicking away at a computer.  Monitors fill this room, all of them displaying different things.  She spins to face them, tapping her partner sitting to her left, large headphones covering his ears. 

"What's up?"  She asks, the cat jumping from her lap and running for the door, hissing angrily when it realizes it's blocked by Shae pressing her back against it. 

"Doing that video for Ivy.  Is Jaehyun busy?  We need him, too."

Pounding at the door. 

"Who's that?"  The other woman asks, puzzled.

"Mingyu."  Shae sighs.  "Little bitch."

"Don't swear on Ivy's video!"  The man says, turning in his swivel chair.  "You're a genius, anyway, can you not think of a better word?"

"Sure, I've got many better words."  She reels off a bunch of words in different languages, causing Jaehyun to shake his head and mutter show-off.
  "I'm sorry, Ivy, but that's the only word I can find to describe him.  Anyway, this is Aunt Fern and Jaehyun, the hackers, or if we want to get detailed, our technical analysts."

Fern waves.  "Hi, Ivy!  I'll be a hag when you see this.  Enjoy your view while you can."  She winks and turns back to the computer, clicking a few times to display an image on her many monitors.

"Wait, no, wrong picture."  Fern clicks frantically, but it's too late, a picture of a wart on a butt is filling the room. 

"Oh my God, is that Kat?"  Shae breaks out in laughter, covering the lens with her hand.  "You do not need to see that, Ivy." 

She opens the door to let Mingyu in, removing the hand and giggling at the look of disgust on his face as she peers closer, examining. 

Fern blushes.  "Um, Jae and I were trying to
figure out if it was dangerous."