Wake up call ~ English version

Good morning, elité !!!!

Let me just slap the heck of all you 'cool guys' similar to me !!!! Listen up, shitheads, from the moment you become your lady's chosen one, you become a positive selection !!!! So calm yourselves down !!!!

Think of the demolishing of the walls in the apartment next to yours becoming the demolishing of your mind !!!! Yes, when you finally broke that fourth wall, she became yours !!!! And understand, when she speaks of her ex sympathies, she is praising YOU, you asshole !!!!

It is not all about the race and rough muscle play between males that are important in life !!!! Believe in the woman who tells you the opposite !!!! Because you are in the game WITH HER !!!! And not with another pile of muscle forcing a biceps stance with a "fuck you" pose !!!!

I told once to a friend of mine that he's pretty good in understanding women, he answered me with:" Me? I only understand them from the waist down !!!!" That is why, you piece of crap, LISTEN to your girlfriend so that you get to know and understand her from the waist up !!!!

So, for all the lucky males who successfully stood out from this sad pile of garbage and who have put on their suits and started vacuuming, hands down, I shall give you one of my greeting messages, show to her that you are the Hendrix of her heart !!!! Talented for her deepest feelings just as much as this latter is for playing the guitar !!!!

And play, to her heart, it will be your masterpiece and you are going to have one AMAZING listener !!!!

Enjoy !!!!