I Am A WOMAN

Sometimes I think of how unfortunate I am to be a woman.
I feel stranded because I am not that strong.
Sometimes I feel worthless because I am confined to home keeping and to be a servant to man.
But then, I realize that I am not just a human, I am a woman.
I am a gift on earth to be the only human species to give birth to man.
I am the key to birth a new life to walk this land.
I am a blessing as one of the highest forms of love representing a minute particle of love from God.
I am a blessing because God sent woman on earth to give love to man.
HE created me to be gentle but to be strong enough to withstand the highest amount of pain any human can.
I am not strong physically but I am a strong woman who could withstand the pain more than any man.
When man gets tired of being strong and everything goes wrong,
A woman is there to hold his hand and  carry him on.
When man gets weak and loses faith,
He is in a woman's prayer, be it his mom, sister, aunt, cousin, or wife.
Women are blessings, blessings in a man's life.
We ought to be treated with love, care and respect, to be treated right.
And no man has the right to lay hands on any woman in his life, even if it is during a fight.
You are not only hurting a woman,
You are hurting God's gift to you, who you begged for when you had no one.
Now, I no longer feel unfortunate because I am a Woman. I am fortunate to be a WOMAN.