1

Amber, Tony, Steve, and Thor made their way towards the mad titan, who was sitting on top of a rock.

The four glared at the old version of the mad titan, the tension seeming to increase as they did so. The titan with a raisin sack of his chin started making a speech, a speech about how they were all ungrateful and he was so powerful.

"I am inevitable." He said, infuriating Amber to the point she yelled. "Or you're just a psycho! You kill innocent people, saying it's 'saving us'. It's just making the world hell!" "Amber calm down." Steve said to the girl calmly. "I won't calm down! This psycho is talking all smug, as if he just found a cure to cancer. I will not calm down damn it!" The purple enhanced snapped at the captain.

Steve backed down as he saw Amber was getting furious, the purple hues that surrounded her being a dead give away. The purple haired girl snapped her head back at the titan, speeding up towards him as the hues around her hands grew more visible. Once she was a good six inches in front of him, she lifted her hand to forcefully push him six feet away. She then made the giant man come near her, only to throw him up a bit in the air.

Though when he came back down, it forcefully threw her away, but she recovered quickly as she watched the three men take their own hits at him. Amber winced when Tony was thrown so easily, as if he was nothing more than a stuffed bear in the way.

Thor started swinging his hamers at him, being in full attack mode. Thanos, who had a sword, started to also hit at him the only bad thing, Thor was losing and Thanos didn't even have his gauntlet!

'Oh, that reminds me.' Amber thought, pressing her ear piece and asking frantically. "Who has the gauntlet?!" "Me! I do-oh never mind." Clint said, making Amber furrow her brow and asking. "What do you mean nevermind?!" "The blue lady betrayed us." Is all the archer got out until the line went dead.

The last Maximoff turned her attention back to the fight that was still going on, Thanos now pushing Stormbreaker into Thor's chest, the armor slowly cracking under the pressure. "No!" Amber yelled, speeding towards the two with a knife in hand. She dug the knife into Thanos's arm, him only pulling it out like a splinter.

"You remind me of someone very close to me." He said, still holding the knife. Thanos raised the knife to stab the girl, but instead Thor's hammer cuts him off. 'Who threw that?' Amber thought, looking to where it was thrown and seeing Steve.

Amber smiled softly. 'He finally did it.' She thought as she activated her powers. She turned back to Thanos and told him. "Oh you're in trouble now."

Steve and Amber continued to fight, winning finally but the victory was short lived. Thanos took out Amber's knife, throwing it at the two hitting Amber's left arm. The young Avenger groaned in pain, ripping a bit of cloth of her suit to add pressure to it. Steve threw the hammer again at Thanos's head, summoning it back to him after.

The war captain summoned lightning, Thanos knocking the hammer away making him resort to his shield. The two banged their weapons against each other, til Thanos swung his sword at the shield breaking it. The psycho raised his sword again, about to bring it down on Steve's head but was stopped by a purple force field. The two looked towards the girl as she got up from the ground.

The girl ran at the titan as she activated her powers. She was right in front of the mad titan now, glaring up at him. He raised his again and brought it down, Amber stopping it with her powers. Her eyes turned purple as she held it, getting pushed back a bit. In a instant, the giant titan lifted and swing the sword again, knocking the two avengers away.

"Steve. Steve get up. Cap you need to get up now." Amber begged him, shaking him a bit. She refused to let this be the end. The two got up, both deciding this wasn't how they'd go down.

"Hey, Steve? This is Sam." A familiar voice said into the com. Amber shook her head, thinking her mind was playing tricks on her. "On your left." The voice said, making the two turn around to see portals opening up. The first was small, but soon Sam flew through making the two smile.

More portals started appearing, getting bigger as well. But, one person stood out to Amber. It was her, her sister! Excitement filled her as she saw all the other dusted people. "Wilson you bitch." Amber said, a smile tugging at her lips. "Oh, watch your language little girl." Falcon said back playfully, making Amber roll her eyes.

"Is this everyone?" Wang asked, Strange replying. "You were expecting more?" Just then, Scott went huge having everyone else in his hand making Amber smile a bit as she faced towards the black order.

"Avengers....!" Steve yelled, sticking out his hand as he let the hammer come back to him. "Assemble." He finished, making everyone run towards each other.

The first thing Amber encountered was a flying snake thing, her twisting it around. "Why are they even flying?" Amber asked rhetorically and annoyed, killing it. "They want make it hard on us?" Sam commented. "That was rhetorical Wilson." Amber snapped, fighting another flying worm. "I know that Maximoff!" The flying man snapped at her.

"Mhm, but anyways who has the gauntlet?" Amber asked, hearing T'Challa say. "I have got it." "Keep it away from them." She instructed, starting to fight some...thing. The ship then started to shoot at them, Amber doing her best to diverted them.

After five minutes, the lasers were pointed to the sky. 'Carol!' Amber thought, excited she'd be there to help now. 'Right on time too.' Another voice thought, as she watched Carol and Peter talk.

"H-hi I'm P-Peter Parker." He introduced. "Hey Peter Parker, got something for me?" She asked with a smirk as the spider themed hero stood up and handed the gauntlet to her. "How are you going to get through that?" He asked. "She'll have us." Amber said, the rest of the female heroes starting to show up as well.

They formed a protective circle around Captain Marvel, every female hero was there even Pepper, but Amber felt a jab at her heart when she remembered Nat wasn't there.

All of them started to fight, making sure the gauntlet wasn't taken while they were. She shot some mist at the creatures that got a bit close, sending most of them far away. They all started to spilt off, until Amber realized she was in a clearing, no one but her, Carol, and Thanos were there now. And Thanos had the gauntlet now. "I got him." Carol said, running up to Thanos to hold him off. They fought a bit, until the new hero caught Thanos's hand that had the gauntlet.

He punch her, her taking it and only staring at him stronger. The titan then took the power stone and put it in his palm, sending shock throughout him. He punched her again with it, her flying away.

Amber ran up to him, fighting to try and get gauntlet away. When he threw her off of him, she got the gauntlet!

"No one will get hurt if you just give me the gauntlet." He said, putting his hand out as if excepting Amber to hand it over. Instead she put it on her hand, the shocks going through her body making her groan slightly in pain.

She looked the titan in the eye and said. "Скоро увидимся, брат. I am Wisteria!" Just like that, she snapped her fingers. Just like that, the youngest Maximoff had not only saved the world, but left it too.
________________________________
Sorry if it's bad, I tried but I don't think I did a good job.

Hopefully it made you cry, that was the point.

Tomahony1

  Did you like it?

Hope you did! Peace out from Harper!