Who is that?

"Ouch!" I yell as my best friend Amelia burns the side of my head with the flat iron as we get ready for our first USA hockey game.

"Sorry, but beauty is pain!" She tells me sarcastically and before I know it we are on our way to the game.

Amelia and I take our seats and get some popcorn to snack on before the game starts

We had gotten to the game an hour early because we didn't want to wait in any of the long lines for the snacks or to get in.

I leave Amelia our seats because I had a little to much Starbucks passion fruit iced tea before the game so I had to go to the bathroom

On the way to the bathroom I got really lost and ended up on the other side of the rink

When I finished going to the bathroom I tried to find my way back but I had no idea where I was and that was when I bumped into a boy that was about maybe 5'11 and looked about my age.

He had gorgeous long brown hair that curled at the end, and bright blue eyes.

I tripped over his foot and started to fall back before he grabbed my waist and caught me. I looked down at his hand on my hip, and I could see his veins sticking out.

I looked up and we made I contact before either of us could say anything. My heart was beating so hard and he kept smiling back at me.

"Be careful," he said, "you could have hurt yourself!" I started to blush and than said, "I'm so sorry, I'm pretty clumsy, but I'm also a little lost."

"Where are you seats?" He asked me. I told him where and he laughed. "Your on the other side of the rink, what are you doing over here?"

"Well I was trying to find a bathroom and the only one I could find was over here." I explained.

That's when I noticed his sweatshirt. It had the USA hockey team on it and his name on the side. Jack Hughes
"Are you on the team?" I asked

"Ya," he responded, "If you want I can get you some seats closer to our bench."

I really wanted to say yes, but then I remembered that Amelia was waiting for me back at our seats.
"I would love to, but my friend is waiting for me back at our seats." I said back.

"Aw thats too bad, but if you want you and your friend could meet me and the team after the game, and come to the team party at my hotel room?" He asked

"I'd love to!" I replied, and we exchanged numbers

"What's your name by the way?" He asked me
"Sarah" I said back
"Well the game is about to start" He said and then gave me directions back to my seat.

When I got back to my seat Amelia immediately asked where I was, so I told her everything that had happened.

"Omg!" she screamed, "where going to their party!"
"I knooooowwwww" I yelled back, and then the game started.

We won 5-1 against Sweden, and then I got a text from Jack

Jack:)
I got the last goal for you ;)

Reading that text message made me blush

Me
:))) quit making me blush

Jack:)
Well it's true. And by the way we are staying at the Hilton and my room is 116

Me
Ok! I'll see you there!

"Omg! He totally likes you!" Amelia yelled
"He probably says that to every girl I don't think it means anything." I said back
"Believe what you want but he definitely does." She said

Hey guys sorry if my grammars bad. I'm not that good at writing, but I hope you enjoyed this so far because it's my very first story!