StarShadow battle network

StarShadow battle network is my new OC since I watched Aphmau My Street season 4; Emerald Secret in 2018. I thought of making her into a werewolf with almost the same personality as Aaron from My Street but, with the same accident as Ticci Toby from the creepypasta stories.

I made her in Gacha life with a cat mouth mask to cover her Alpha mark on her right cheek and also, the accident on her left cheek. What was the accident? Well, a missing cheek that is showing part of her teeth.

After making her, I couldn't find a good voice for her at all. My younger sister came up with the idea of making Battle network StarShadow a mute until someone teaches her to talk. I thought about it and I agreed with my little sister's idea.

I added her in to my stories I made before but, it didn't go well. My Ex-best friends were making fun of her in a role play I had with them in a app called "Hangouts".

(That's a story for another time.)

They told me to make Battle network StarShadow talk and not be a mute. I got mad at them and decided to leave the group chat I created with them. I never wanted to speak to them again.

Hopefully someone will be okay with Battle network StarShadow being a mute.

More about Battle network StarShadow is.... She likes the band; Imagine Dragons. Her favorite songs out of all of them is "Radioactive" and "Warriors."

Her favorite games are anything that has fighting. For Example; Super Street fighters 4.

( I have that game in real life.)

She doesn't like any bloody games. If she ever played a bloody game, she would say "Oh God, that's a lot of fruit punch!" And, a random person would say "That's not fruit punch, that's blood." Yeah, that'd be crazy.