experiments

Aziraphale's pov

so I was just about to close the book shop when crowley comes sauntering in mad, "you can't be here crowley what if up above see?" I said pointing to the sky, "Angel I don't care right now, I just needed someone to talk to" he said, "someone to talk to Crowley you have the whole of hell to do that!" I said.

he sat there drinking wine, which was not allowed in my shop but I still let him anyways... I picked up one of my books and started reading it with a cup of tea by my bed, crowley ranting about the inferable plan which failed on his part, he then started sobbing about his past....this guy has some problems I tell you...

I sat thinking, that demon needs some help, "crowley, come sit by me" I said, he did, "Listen, you need to calm down okay...so I thought of a little experiment" I said innocently, "what kind of experiment?" he asked me, "Just watch me okay...." I said, in truth, I've liked crowley a long time and we can't be seen kissing because everyone will hate us for it....so that's why I've put a cloaking spell on the bookshop...

I smiled, "Close your eyes and tell me what body part I'm touching" I said, he nodded, so I touched his lap, "my lap" he said, "Azira...that's my crouch!" he squeaked, I put my lips on his, he couldn't reply to what it was but that's what I wanted, "did you just?" he asked opening his eyes, I nodded blushing, "lets do it again!" he said smiling, we kissed, "whoa...that's amazing now....what about the crouch?" he asked me...

I felt his crouch and he whined at the touch.....