Pt 1

It's 06:29 a.m

'Y/N POV: After my highschool graduation, i came here for my university. I know that the new country, new friends and new school might seem exciting, but bills for my new line, it's not exciting tho... So i'll work at a part-time job. There's no another chance i guess.' I think to myself silently. And started to walk for my line.

You: Woah.. Not a bad place huh? Thanks mom & dad <3

I noticed that i don't have any food, so i went out for go to shopping.

After 25 mins walk later, I saw huge building. "Guess that it's" i told myself. And i entered.

I bought some noodles and fruits. i was about to leave but i saw a cat figure which is maden by glasses. I took it.

???: Hey be careful, you are going to break it!

His deep voice gave me a little frighting.

You: Is it yours?

???: Nope, but i work here don't u see?

After he said that i saw his clothes.

???: Now if you're not buying it then put it where you found it.

You:O-okay..

I put it and quit the mall.

Time skip -next morning-

I woke up and checked my phone. There were 2 missing calls from my mom. I called her back.

You: Oh hey mom. I was sleeping so i didn't hear your calls

Mom: What? You were sleeping? Aren't you going to your school? Are you ill? Or someone-

Wait... SCHOOL! I FORGOT IT! What am I going to do now?

You: No mom.. Don't worry i just couldn't wake up so... Now im hanging it off to get ready. Bye! I'll call you later.

I hang off the call and started to ready. About 15 mins later i arrived to bus stop.

???: Don't you know how to read?

You: Wha-

That deep voice again. It scares me all the time.

He marked the yellow letters that im standing on it rn. 'Danger, please stay away from yellow line'

You: Oh i didn't see it thank you for warni-

I just noticed that he doesn't even give a shit. What's wrong with this person?

Time skip -school-

Teacher: We have new student. Y/N please introduce yourself.

You: Well.. So um. Im Min Y/N and I came here from-

Teacher: That's enough Y/N thank you. You can sit the blank seat- oh and it's felix's beside.

You: Who is felix?

Teacher: Felix please raise your hand.

The black-mask wearing guy rolled his eyes and raised his hand. I sit beside him. The guy looks so.... Familiar.. Have I ever seen him before? Is he the one who warn me today while waiting the bus?

Teacher: Felix.. Please take your mask off. You know it's against to rules.

Felix: Okay sir.. I forgot. Im sorry.

The bell rang and he took his mask off. Wait... HE IS IT. HE'S LITTLE SHITTY DUMBASS IM GONNA KICK HIS D-

I heard a voice from behind me. A tall beautiful girl spoke.

Yuna: Hello, Im Yuna, Shin Yuna. You are new around here right? Do you want to hang with us?

You: Oh that would be nice. By the way Im Y/N.

Yuna smiled and made me meet with her friends.

The bell rang again and we went back to our class.

Teacher: Please open your books

You: Um felix.. I don't have any books... So can I borrow your book?

Felix opened his book and I saw my card between his book. I thought there should be a mistook.

You: Where did you get it from?

Felix: Get what?

You: That card...

Felix: None of your business

Teacher: FELIX AND Y/N! PLEASE BE QUIET!

Couple mins later the fucking school finally ended and I ran to buss stop.

Time skip -home-

Felix pov

I went my home and saw that girl again.. What the hell is she doing here? Also she stole my keycard? That's why she asked me where did i get it from..

I run to her and took it back.

Me: I think you want to explain why did you steal my keycard?

Y/N: What? Steal? Huh you stole it. Now give it BACK. Or we're gonna make it in a hard way.

She tried to get it back. But she couldn't.

Y/N: If you're saying me that im a stealer, then proof it?

Me: What?

Y/N: proof it.

I went to 201C (my line) and opened my door with the keycard.

Me: Guess that it right? Now get the fuck out of there.

I grab her wrist

Y/N: Wait..

Now she is holding another keycard and went to 202C. And opened it.

Y/N: I thought that it was mine, so I picked it. Sorry.

I didn't say anything. And entered my to line.

Timeskip -Tomorrow school day-

Y/N pov: I went to my seat. But felix still isn't here. He probably slept lately and now he is trying to wake up.

Felix finally came. He looks like a mess. Is he tired?
He sat my beside. For an one sec my eyes catched his eyes which is tearly.
We didn't tell anything to us. Just tried to focus on our lesson. At least i did.

After boring lesson, i saw yuna and felix was talking-or maybe arguing?

Felix: This is what happens to i trust you!

His voice was shaking. One more seconds then he bagan to cry. And yuna was screaming to him. I couldn't understand anything bcz of yuna's and felix's shaky-crying voices. It didn't take too much time to felix's leave. I followed him.

You: I saw that you were crying... So if y-

Felix: None of your fucking business

You: what's wrong with you? Im trying to help you.

Felix: Go fuck yourself Y/N. Leave me alone

His voice was deeper than the darkest hole.. But he is still one of the dickhead...

You: You are the foolest person i have ever met in my life felix. Hope that you just burn in hell.

I left that sucker.