1

Yoongi's POV

I sat in the shop window, bored. I wish someone would just buy me already. The shop is such a boring place and I would love to leave as soon as possible.The door at the front of the shop rang. I looked to see a handsome man with pink hair. I knew he wouldn't choose me though, no one wanted a boring white cat like me. He talked with the store manager for a few minutes before he walked to the glass case where the cats were displayed. I tried to ignore him and decided to just go to sleep. But as soon as I started drifting off I felt a pair of hands lift me into the air. I was finally leaving!!! The man bought me a collar and carried me to his car. The ride was quite uneventful. My new owner stopped by the store to grab a few necessities. He came back with a big bag of cat food and a food bowl. After he put the stuff in the trunk he grabbed me and put me in his lap. I soon found myself drifting off again. I fell asleep in the man's lap. 

Time skip~

I found myself in an unfamiliar house that had about  6 other people in it. They seemed to be in a heated argument.
 "Well Namjoon, if you would have just asked nicely I would have turned the console off!!!"
"It's dinner time!" one of them yelled from the kitchen.
 All of them ran to get some food, which gave me an opportunity to free-roam the area. I found the bathroom and decided it would be best to change my clothes really quick. I entered and found some clothes to change into. I transformed and closed the door to change. I wore a T shirt, Sweatpants, a hat, and a jacket. After I was done I just kinda sat there, spacing out for a minute.
Knock Knock. 
I was startled by the sudden noise. "Hey you better hurry up in there! I need to use the bathroom!" More footsteps approached the bathroom door. It was silent for a few seconds, I guessed they were realizing that none of them were in the bathroom. Everyone seemed to be screaming at each other, trying to figure out how to break into the locked bathroom. I quickly unlocked the door, changed into my cat form, and then hid in the cabinet. One of the boys burst in and ran to the toilet. Okay. now all I had to do was wait for him to finish, and get out of the bathroom. I didn't really like it in the cabinet. It made me claustrophobic, I felt dizzy. Luckily the man finished his business quickly, I ran out of the cabinet and bee-lined my way to the living room. My masters seemed to be asleep already, so I went to grab some food. I changed into my human form and walked over to the fridge, only to be blocked by a tall man with broad shoulders. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. The man looked down on me.
"who are you?" He stared daggers. I whimpered, the man was scary. He got a little closer to my face and asked the question again. I looked down at the floor.
"Great. Now you're going to have to tell them you are a hybrid." I thought to myself.
Before I knew it, I was crying. The man started sympathizing for me. "why are you crying?" he asked.
I looked him directly in the eyes, and took my hat off. He looked up and saw my ears, his eyes widened as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"how'd you get here?" He whispered.
"T-The boy with the p-pink hair bought me from the store. And I ended up h-h-here." I stuttered. He scooped me up and took me into his room. I sat down on his bed.  
"by the way, I'm Jin. You can sleep in my bed" he told me.
"My name is Yoongi."I replied.
Jin lied down next to me, he seemed to like me because he stroked my hair a lot. I got closer to him and buried my face in his chest. He cuddled me while I drifted off to sleep.

Hi this is the author. this is my first fanfic, but I hope you enjoy it anyways.