Helping you study || 📓Marija x Reader✨

You were walking out of the classroom, your backpack was pretty heavy. Filled with a bunch of books. It was a friday, and a ton of your friends was heading home as well. 

"Man, these books are so heavy! I have a ton of homework today." You sighed, walking your way down the stairs, through the main entrance. But you heard a voice calling your name, causing you to stop. As you turned around.
"Y/N!" A girl ran over to you, waving her arm around. She had long light blue hair, purple eyes and a outstanding gorgeous voice. That girl was Marija, one of the more "popular" girls, if you could say that. She was very intelligent and was amazing at playing the violin, and the fact she had a kind-hearted gentle soul. She was pretty much way out of my league, but she was very friendly towards me. 

"Marija!" You turned around, facing her. She stopped right infront of you, panting.
"I...Was wondering if you wanted to...hang out? If you're free today?" She spoke through huffs, my eyes widened a bit. "Marija? Wanna hang out...with me?!" you thought to yourself, you wanted to say yes but. You had a ton of homework, but you couldn't say no. You began slightly panicking inside as you slightly stuttered.
"I-I would love to! B-But...i have a ton of homework!-" you sighed, having a small frown on your face. She placed her hand on your shoulder and smiled.
"I can help you with that. Then, we can both hang out and do your work!" She softly said, you were so happy that. You didn't know what to say.
"R-Really? You wanna help me?!" you gasped, your eyes sparkling. She quietly giggled.

"Yes, now. I know the perfect spot were we can study! This way Y/N!~" She grabbed your hand and ran outside, pulling you along. You two ran through the streets and stopped by the plaza, as she turned to a nearby cafe and walked into it. Her hand was tightly holding yours, it was so soft. You couldn't help but have a little blush on your face. You two walked over to a table for two, by a big window. You sat down and began placing the books on the table, unzipping your backpack.
"Hm, It's not as bad as i thought. But, i can help you!" she smiled, grabbing her notebook and a pen from her backpack. As you gulped, this was gonna take a while.

Lazy time skip!!! :DD

After finishing your work, you two walked out of the cafe. You turned to her and smiled.
"Thank you so much, Marija! I really couldn't do this by myself!" you grabbed her hands, holding them tightly. She tilted her head and gave a soft smile.
"Don't worry about it, i'm always here to help. And if you need help again, just come to me.~" she replied, her voice was like music to your ears. It was so elegant, you began covering your face with your hands. Blushing a lot.
"Yo-You're the best, Marija! Th-Thank you! Thank you!-" you couldn't finish your sentence, as she took a few steps closer to you and gave you a small kiss on the cheek. Taking a step back after doing so.
"I said, don't worry about it! You're my friend, right? Friends are suppose to help each other. But maybe, more then friends?~" she giggled and softly patted your shoulder. Before turning around.
"It's getting late, we should head home. I will see you at school tomorrow, [nickname]! Bye!~" she waved, before walking away. Her long hair blowing by the wind, as you could hear her humming getting fainter and fainter. "She...kissed me? She kissed me?!" your eyes widened, your face completely red. As you looked down, smiling.
"Yeah...i will see you later. Marija." you quietly said to yourself, before walking the opposite direction.

The end!! I hope you liked this short story and it wasn't too bad uwu