Chapter one

Meghan
Hi my names Meghan, I'm the little sister to Ashton Irwin . I love my brother more then anything , and that is why I refuse to tell him about me going blind.
I was born blind in one eye, and now the other eye is going as well. I always knew this was bound to happen , so it doesn't bother me much, I've practiced with my cane while shutting my good eye, and I know how to read brail. It'll be alright when my sight goes , I mean don't get me wrong I want to be able to see, but it's inevitable my sight just keeps getting worse , and worse , and why give my hopes up ? There's nothing that can be done , I understand that, Ashton on the other hand wouldn't be so understanding when it comes to me he's a strong believer in it'll all work out for the best .
The thing I'll miss most about not seeing , is seeing Ashton's smile , and the way his body shakes when he giggles.
" Meg hurry up and get ready we have to go get Michael , Luke , and Calum ."
I quickly put on my jeans, flannel, and vans before Ashton could yell again. I raced out to his car, and then put my hair into a pony tail, and put my glasses on.
" You're wearing that on the first day ?" Ashton asked , looking me over.
" Well yeah, and look you're wearing almost the exact same thing as me." I shot back, Ashton smiled at me before putting the car into reverse and pulling out of the driveway.
For the five minute car ride we just listened to green day . " Meg? Would you mind hoping into the backseat? " Ashton asked when he pulled up to a large cream colored house. I simply nodded my head and got into the back.
" Thanks love," he said in to which I simply smiled at him before taking my earbuds out and popping them into my ears. But not loud enough to where I couldn't hear Ashton.
" Hey mate"
"Aye Michael what's up?"
Ashton talked about a Michael all of the time I never had seen him though. he was extremely attractive , his skin was pale but it seemed to work for him. His eyes were a bright green, and his hair red hair matched his red flannel.
A few minutes later we pulled up to a large light blue colored house.
the boy walking up to the curb must be Calum, Ashton always said he looked Asian. He was hot though with his tanned olive skin and dark features. what the heck are all of Ashton's friends hot. I continued to look at him knowing that once he got into the car, I wouldn't really see him because of this stupid blind eye .
" Hey Ash, Mikey ."
"Hi Cal would you hop in the back with my sister? " Ashton asked.
" Woah wait your sister is in the car?" Michael asked.
" Yeah that's Meghan." suddenly all eyes were on me.
" Hi ," I squeaked I hated being the center of attention I absolutely hated it .
" Alright let's go pick up Luke ," Ashton said, I silently thanked him he knows I hate attention. Calum quickly got into the car. within a matter of minutes we were at a decent sized green colored house, and out walked a very tall blonde. as he got closer I could see sharp vivid blue eyes, a lip ring, and he wore his beautiful blonde locks in a quiff. he opened the door and seemed surprised to see a girl with them , " Hello there."
" Hi." I said as I moved into the middle seat knowing I was the smallest.
" Hey Luke ," all the boys said .
" Hey guys. well love what's your name? "He asked. the other boys hadn't really talked to me so I was surprised Luke was .
" Love I won't bite , I promise," he said . I couldn't help but smile at this goofy boy.
" I'm Meghan ,"
" That name suits you , I'm Luke ." I knew who Luke was it was kind of hard not too everyone talked about him, and with looks like his who could blame them." thanks , and yes I know ."
"Stalker." Luke said grinning.
" Well looks like we're back for another year in this hell hole," Calum said grimacing.
As soon as Luke got out of the car I followed . Once I got out I ran into one of the poked in the parking lot since it was on my left side . Pain and shock instantly over took my body as I lie on the ground.
" Meg are you okay ?!" Ash asked already on the ground next to me.
" I'm alright just didn't turn my head enough to the left that's all." I said trying to get the panic stricken look out of his eyes. it seemed to work as he helped me get up.
" You didn't see it out of your peripheral vision? Michael asked.
" Nope I can't see anything out of that eye."
" Wait what?" Luke asked .
" She's blind in her left eye . " Ashton said pulling me into his side .
They all just soaked in Ashton's words before we headed into the building. Once inside I parted ways with the boys but not before Ash told me to turn my head to the left in the halls.