Shakespeare

Naples was a lively Italian city, mostly due to the amount of students who lived there. With students came parties, and plenty of them. 

You had been attending college there for about two months before you got invited to your first party. You were invited by a classmate, an adorable second year, Narancia. He told you that his friend Abbacchio had just gotten accepted into graduate school and that his other friend, Bruno, would be throwing the party. 

Come Friday, class trudged on. You spent the whole day ignoring your professors and honing in on the clock. The hands ticked slowly, the second hand bouncing along the minute marks much too slow for your taste. When your final class dismissed, you almost tripped over your own feet darting out of the classroom. 

On the way home, you caught Narancia, who you found out lived in the same dorm building as you. You walked together, making small talk about the party later. 

“I can't wait for you to meet my friends, I think they'll really like you!” Narancia grins ear to ear and it's contagious. You find yourself smitten with the idea of making more friends.

Before going to your separate rooms, you and Narancia make a game plan to meet at your apartment to hang out before the party. You also decide that taking a taxi together and splitting the fare would be the best choice on getting there safely. With that agreement, you and Narancia head off to your dorms to get ready.

-

Narancia had been good company in the time that you had spent together before the party. You'd killed a bottle of wine and shared some weird stories for recent friends, finding yourselves cutting up often. He handled his alcohol significantly worse than you, already rather drunk. You wound up calling the taxi, getting Narancia to give him the address and praying that it was right. 

Upon arrival, you saw that it was a frat house. I mean, what had you expected? This was college after all. You help a drunken Narancia out of the car, going to the door and knocking. You wonder if anyone can even hear it. The stereo inside the house is blaring, the whole house rumbling with bass. You can see plenty of dancing silhouettes through the curtains in the windows of the house. 

You were distracted for only a moment, the door swinging open to reveal some absolutely beautiful men. Your lips part subconsciously, the boys all looking you over, then noticing Narancia. 

“Is this your date, Narancia?” A tall man with a surprisingly attractive bob asks him over the music.

“Not my date! We're friends!” Narancia seems offended, jumping on the defense quickly. 

The tallest man with the longest hair who opened the door introduces you to everyone in order. Bruno, Abbacchio, and Fugo. 

“Where's Mista?” Narancia asks while you help lead him inside. 

“He's upstairs chugging beer with some other guys,” Abbacchio informs, an unamused look plastered on his face. 

“That sounds good,” you groan, successfully getting Narancia sat down on the couch. 

“The beer cooler is out here,” Bruno motions to the back of the common area, two French doors standing out against the plain wall. 

“Follow me.” 

You get Narancia on the couch and Bruno starts walking, telling Abbacchio and Fugo to keep an eye out for Narancia. You push through people, staying in close proximity to Bruno so you didn't get separated. You walk out the back door and he hangs in the door frame, pointing to the cooler. It stuck out like a sore thumb a few feet in front of you. It was set beside a stone bench in an impressive garden with beautiful, bright flowers.