ATL✈CPT

Layla P.O.V.

Moving. Moving. Moving. I hated it I moved so much it didn't make any sense I'm use to it tho but this time is different not with my mother, father,brothers,or sister nobody but my grandma. And I usually move around Atlanta but this time I'm moving to California. Compton,California that is.  My mom says its for my own good and they'd be visiting me soon but my dad on the other hand says it because she's finally tried of me and that he's been tryna get rid of me for the longest. Well about me I'm Layla Leilani Scott born in raised in Atlanta,Georgia,child of Sadraya and James Scott. I am the youngest and have 3 other siblings, and we're all so close. I don't know where I would be without my brothers and sister. I secretly believe that my parents love me the most! Especially my mom that right there is my backbone,my Righthand, my world, my everything shit even my life. I die for her without even second guessing it. My dad on the other hand ugh that's all I can say ugh its like one day he woke up awhole new man.

******

"Lay, grandma said come down for breakfast" my cousin Javar said walking into my new room. I took a quick shower,brushed my teeth got dressed  in blue denim shorts with the ends rolled up,a plain black spaghetti strap tank,and low-top all black converses,put my natural curly hair in a ponytail then headed downstairs to see a group of boys eating at the table but no grandma.

"Where's Gram?" I asked Javar

"Oh she had to go down to the office,she should be back by diner"he said taking a big bite of his grits. I nodded fixing my plate of food with sausages,bacon,waffles and scrambled eggs.

"Move nigga" I said stabbing Jav finger with my fork causing his friends to laugh over here trying to eat my food,you just had a plate with more food than me.

"Aye,girl pass me the salt"his chubby friend wearing a green bucket hat said to me

"Who you talking to?" I asked him

"You ain't you the only girl here"he said making his friends laugh

"My name ain't girl so be fucking direct when you talking to me boy,and how was I suppose to know half of y'all look like bitches,half of y'all probably is bitches,feminine looking ass nigga" I said. I really don't know who this nigga think he is or who he think he talking to cause I'll set him straight.

"Ooh feisty i like but I'm Q,and you are?" He asked kissing my hand

"Layla and don't fucking do that" I told him as I whipped my hand on my leg

"Well,that's Dot ugly big ears,gap having ass"he pointed to a handsome short brown skin/dark skin boy who indeed had big ears and a gap. "That's Soul the blind boy aka Easy-Flea, he think he's the skinny Biggie" he pointed to a light skin boy with wild curly hair,shades and dark lips "Rock he the gangsta nigga of the crew"he pointed at a buff handsome dark skin boy "That's Ali ugly ass and MackWop" he finished pointing to two light skin boys one slick chubby with tall ass hair and the other with a temp fade on the side of his head and the rest dreads. The boys had smart comebacks to say about what Q said about them.

"Unhuh well I'm Layla and this whom I assume y'all already know is my big headed,ugly ass,no hoes having ass cousin Javar" I said for no apparent reason they said hi and we were off. I don't where we were going but Jav said that Gram said I had to go wherever he goes.

*********

"Yo,let me get a number or something" Soul said trying to mack on this girl outside of Tammy's Burger.

"Tuh no" she said flipping her synthetic weave I mean it didn't even go far.

"How about the last 7 digits, ion even need the first 3" Soul said.