Oneshot again.....

Nobody's P.O.V

Years had passed after college, you and Jungkook didn't meet much but whenever both did,It were the most beautiful moments.
The four of you (Y/N, Jungkook, Jimin and Tzuyu) decided to meet in a coffee shop.There you were late but you came with Jimin.And,you saw them together.................

Jungkook- Why so late?
Jimin-Y/N was getting ready.........(he grinned)

You both sat together and the waiter brought the coffees.
Waiter-your payment should be done on the counter.
Tzuyu-Ok!!!

After the coffee finished, Jimin got up.
Jimin-I will do the payment...
Tzuyu-I will do it.

Jimin started running to the counter and Tzuyu behind him.They both argued while running.You and Jungkook sitting there started laughing.When something came up in JK's mind..........

Jungkook's P.O.V
Y/N and Jimin had gone to see Y/N's mom and dad.What if......... what if something happened there..... should I ask?

Y/N-what are u thinking?
Jungkook-I didn't want to ask this but did something happened when you were in village?
Y/N- like what?
Jungkook-like something between you and Jimin..........
Y/N-yes we married.....

Y/N's P.O.V
Let me see his patience........what will he do when I'll say it's a joke..........

A/N's P.O.V
You thought it was just a joke but this joke changed your and your friends life........

Jungkook-really.......
Y/N-yes..why do you ask?
Jungkook-because I and Tzuyu are going to marry too.(and this was not a joke)
Y/N-what?

Y/N's P.O.V
Maybe they love each other very much......I remember the day on the terrace....

Y/N-So when is ur marriage?
Jungkook-next very week on Wednesday! remember to come with your husband..

Tzuyu and Jimin came back. Jimin wanted to go somewhere so he and you went without any further talk.
You told everything to him but not the joke..............

On the day of the wedding,
You were beautifully dressed but was not the bride. You were the bridesmaid ...........

The wedding finished,you greeted the new couple (Jungkook and Tzuyu).You were sad and happy too(it was a confused feeling).You felt like going out. So you asked Jimin to drop you home.

You came out and felt a little dizzy. You fainted in Jimin's arms. He took you to the hospital.There the doctor said a shocking news to Jimin........
Doctor-She is on her last stage of cancer, didn't she tell you?
Jimin-what, can I talk to her?
Doctor- Of course......
Jimin- last question doctor........ how much time is left?
Doctor- Not more than two weeks!!

Jimin had tears in his eyes but bravely,he went to your room.......
Jimin- You knew it but you didn't tell us...
Y/N-I could not see you all in tears

Jimin started crying loudly.
Y/N- Do me a favour!
Jimin-I will do anything.......

Time passed............

Three weeks later,
A car arrived, Jungkook came out.Jimin told him everything and gave him a letter while he was in tears.......

The letter by you was,

Sorry, Jungkook. I left without telling.But today I want to tell you everything that I always wanted to that " I love you". Don't feel sad or be serious and cry. I am leaving because no one's in my destiny. Good Bye Jungkook and live a happy married life. Bye!

~Y/N with love.....

Reading this he cried.He then had a question.....
JK-Did u marry her? (facing Jimin)
Jimin- Of course not.... how can I?

Jungkook was shocked and decided to go forever away thinking that it was all his own fault.But before leaving,he turned,the last time when Jimin saw his face.....
Jungkook- promise me, u will take care of Tzuyu and tell her that JK will never be back.Marry her!
Jimin-but.........
Jungkook-promise me......(interrupted)
Jimin-OK!
Jungkook-Goodbye then!

Jungkook left and never turned.

Five years later,
A drunken driver was about to crash a little girl when someone savad a life.
Everybody ran to the man.The mother too.....
Mom-J-J-Jungkook...
Jungkook-Tzuyu?is she yours?
Tzuyu- Meet Y/N.....
JK- don't take me to the hospital.Let
me feel happy to do something for Y/N
Tzuyu-but....
JK-please....

Jungkook- (murmured to himself seeing the sky)I am coming to you Y/N

There with his last word,he took his last breath....
.
.
.
For Y/N!