The Party (Gerard Way)

Your POV

I'm not really into partying but my friend Mikey begged me to even though Gerard was there. Gerard is my ex-boyfriend and what happened was when I came home from my tour he was in bed with a girl named Lyn-z (I don't hate her I promise I just needed this in the story) which is currently his girlfriend. It wasn't really a fancy party so I wore black jean shorts with tights,a black shirt that was splashed with fake blood,and a black sweater. When I walk in I see lots of people. "Y/N HI!" Mikey yelled over the music,I just waved. I was leaning against the wall near the bathroom when I heard crying. I turn the knob to find out that it was locked. I put my nail on the key thing and turned it. It opened and I see a crying Gerard on the floor. I quickly closed and locked the door. "Gerard what's wrong" I said in worry. "Like you care" he sobbed. "Gerard just because I'm your ex-girlfriend doesn't mean I don't care about you. Now please tell me what happened" I explained. "Y/N she cheated on me with a guy" he said still crying "Y/N I miss you. She cheated on me because I would talk about you a lot and she would get jealous." "Gerard I miss you too" I said about to cry. He stood up. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt like the one you would wear on a tux. He was also wearing jeans. He ran his hand through his hair making it messy. He lifted a finger on my chin making me look at him. "Can you take me back I swear I won't cheat on you because I love you" he said and kissed me oh how I missed this. I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to explore. I moaned softly. I slowly undid three of the buttons till he broke the kiss. "Lets take this somewhere else" he said and pulled me to his car. He started to drive to his house and being the evil person I am,I started to tease him. I rubbed his dick through the jeans and he moaned. He started to get real hard. I softly sucked his soft spot on his neck. "You fucking tease" he moaned. When the car stopped he quickly took me to his room and locked the door. His hair was messy,he had three buttons undone, and he looked hot. I pushed him to the bed and I slowly undressed,teasing him. "Fuck Y/N I'm already so hard" he moaned. When I was in my underwear and bra I climbed on top of him,started to unbutton his shirt,and his jeans. I pulled down his jeans and saw his hard on through his boxers. I bit my lip slowly pulling his boxers down. I started to suck the head of the dick "F-fuck Y/N" he moaned. I started to go down until I hit my gag reflex. 5 minutes later I stopped and he frowned. I kissed him and he kissed me back,not caring where mouth has been. I slipped of my underwear throwing it on the ground. We flipped so he was on the top and I was on the bottom. He lined up with my entrance started to insert his dick into me. "F-fuck Gee" I moaned. He started to go faster "Y/N you feel so good" he moaned biting his lip. "Faster Gerard" and he obeyed. "Fuck Gee I'm going to cum" I moaned loudly. "Me too" he moaned. I came and he followed. We were breathing heavily. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Gee."

~~~~~~~~~~

Any suggestions? Tell me in the comments. It's short I know.

~Toxic out