September 9th

My parents were killed.

They were shot in a mall.

Yeah it's sad but both my parents were alcoholics and abused me.

I've always been unhappy, depressed.

Basically life sucks.

Anyways here's my shitty story.

a few days later

I was at my home almost done packaging when i heard a knock at the door, it was liz hemmings with a moving company,

liz was told by my mom that if my parents was ever to die when i was young liz was to look after me till i was 18

I'm 15 she gets to look after me for 3 years. "ok Jax help me load some stuff in to the truck and the we can go back to my house"

I did as I was told

she told me to go get dressed because i was still in my pyjamas.

I put on some clothes and did stuff to my face and then went back downstairs to help liz pack up the truck.

when we were done we got in Liz's car and i watched them put a for sale sine on my childhood houses front lawn, then we drove away.

the only good thing in my life right now was that I'm moving in with my best friend Luke, Luke always made me feel better, i loved him so much. i couldn't wait to see him.

we finally got there, i walked in Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton, were playing video games on the couch. the biggest smile came on to my face when saw Luke run over to be and gave me the biggest and longest hug.

after Luke let go i got i hug from the rest of the boys in the band.

then Luke showed to my room.

it was so nice, it looked a lot like my old room, it made me feel at home.

Luke sat me down on the bed

"I'm sorry"

i guess he saw me trying to hold back my tears

"it's ok to cry i understand you're going through i hard time"

so he lied down on the bed and invited me to cuddle with him so i leaned in to his chest and started to cry. he made me feel so safe.

then we were interrupted by liz calling us for pizza. i got up and wiped my mascara from my face. Luke kissed me on the forehead and told me

"everything is going to be all right"

we walked downstairs.

After dinner the boys left, liz and Andrew left to go for dinner. Luke and i decide to watch a movie, we picked mean girls because that was our favourite movie.

before watching the movie we both went upstairs so change into our pjs.

i change in to a hoodie and leggings because I had to hide my scars

i went back downstairs so find Luke sitting in his boxers.

then i cuddled up to Luke and watched the movie.

when the movie was over his parents still were not home.

it was 8:30 so we decide to go to bed because i was really tired. Luke ended up falling asleep with me after an hour of talking and cuddling.