Untitled Part 1

Can i borrw peencil.

Suck my ass.

e

Clevin Bron went to australia.

Kangaroo.

Clebin Had a particularly hard time checking in becatce the bitch at the front desk told him he didn't book a room when he remembered he did.

Hotel. Trivago.

Booking dot com? Booking dot yeah.

Hotel.

Ok he got a room doe. But he had to carry his own bags up the stairs because bitch at front desk (her name bitce) took the damn elevattoor and he didntnyt want to be with her and didfnt feel like wwaiting for the next trip.

" This fucking sucks I hate it here."

Cleaving said to himself as he finally got his stuff to his room after 20 minutes of falling down the stairs because he never learned how to walk. Babie.

He made his wayto ihs room and ge saw a gohast. Boogiey boo.

It spoke to him.

"I ate yur mom."

"Fuck. Not again. This always happens on vacation."

Clevin Bron has a lot of moms. Clevin all of a sudden split into two. He started to preform mitosis. He now had a clone.

"Woah holy shit fuck nut bitch ass dookie piss out my shit b*tt, a clome. What should I call yew"

Cleleven thot deeply.

"Hmmmmmmm. Yea Blevin Cron is good. I will leave you unattended for now. I scheduled a massage at 2 it is now 11, i still don't know how to walk; ill leave now. Goodbye Blevin. Hope you don't go on a psycho rampage and frame me. Goodbye I'm gettin my dick succdt"

Clevin jumped out the window because it was closer.

"Ok" finally replied blevin, finally processing what the fuck just happened. He was alone now. Blevin looked down at the ground. He moved his hands to his face.

"Why am I here.." Blevin pondered his purpose for a moment. He didnt understand anything about the world only just being birthed by Clevin Bron. Blevin looked up and his facial expression shifted from sorrow to rage. He knew what he needed to do. Become the true Bron. Blevin shot himself out the window and landed on a car without a scrath. He naruto ran out of the scene but he wasn't unseen. He bumped into the all mighty crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin.

Blevin pays his respects.

Steve tilted his head.

"Bron mate? That you?"

Blevin was deeply confused

"Honey. I haven't seen you in 13 years."

Blevin gave off a menacing stare.

"Fag."

Blevin instantly stabbed Steve with a live stingray.

F.

Clevin was escorted to the hospital after jumping out the windos shortly after, there was no sucking of dicks at the massage room. Clevin remembered why he actuakky game while he was in a comma, TO SEE HIS LONG TIMD BUDDY STEVE IRWIN!!!

clevin was so excited he woke up from his comè of 3 and sprinted out the door of the room he was staying at.

"Ya yo doctor why am I here i am supposed to getting sucky sucky ten bucky if yuh know what i mean ahahahhahahahhahah yeah you do hahahah"