Infatuated.

・ 。゚

i. read in dark theme

⋆⋆

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

| 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 |

" she was so beautiful—they way her hair tucked behind her ear and they way her lips moved when she spoke to me. there was no better haven then when I was around her.. "

°

" you never suspect how unusual someone is until they start appearing wherever you are..until they become overwhelming .."

°

" i think about her a lot—much more than i actually should. she's just taken over my mind like a virus, and she's all i can think about. the fact that she might like me back is the only thing i ever think about anymore.."

°

"he just gives me a weird feeling..a bad feeling.."

°

" y/n l/n..the girl that saved my life. but you didn't know that, did you? "

°

"he may act normal, but some people just aren't what they seem.."

°

ii.

she was the only person to ever show him any sort of kindness, and having never felt such a feeling, he became obsessed with it.

he became obsessed with her.

every little thing she did, he was engrossed with it.

he became infatuated with her.

he was willing to do anything for her, even fool her into thinking he was someone better than himself.

but why couldn't the girl just walk away from the guy that would surely lead her to her demise?

  because she found herself equally enthralled with finn, but that came at a great price..

but was she willing to pay it?

not all people or things are as they seem..

and that included y/n and finn..

°

⋆ ⋆

iii.

d i s c l a i m e r

this finn wolfhard story will include violence, drugs, obsessive thoughts, & attempts of suicide.

so if you're not comfortable with any of these topics, then this book may not be suitable for you..

⋆✩⋆

i hope you enjoy the short novel :

INFATUATED

featuring finn wolfhard & you..

infatuated
started | 8.20.2019
ended | 11.20.2020

sequel to infatuated: now available.

°