american cockhole

"So Y/N L/N, what drives you to become a citizen of the U.S?" questioned the young office worker. "Well I wanted to start my new life here, on American soil." You respond. He began to laugh as you raised an eyebrow questionably. "Uh, is there a problem?" You ask. He gets up from his seat and asked you to follow him to the executive office. He opens the door to let you inside and upon that door you saw the handsomest man you have ever laid eyes upon. "Hello darlin." He says with a smile. His bright white teeth and his bright blue eyes shown in the light from his window. You blush, red as a tomato. He chuckled at your sudden arousal. "Just do me one simple favor, and you will become an official citizen of the U.S of A." He said. He pressed his chest against your back and began unbuttoning your blouse. You rub your arse against his erection and mewl like a kitten with rabies. "GEanUgn" you squeal. He growls, and begins to pump his hard cock into your cornhole. "SAY THE PLEGDE OF ALLIGANCE!" He moaned loudly. "GnAugh, I p-pledge Alligance to the f-fuuh- lag.." you struggled to say words since he was still pumping your holes. "Ohhh-Of the UNNited S-states of A-a MERICA~" He began to pump faster than ever before. You felt his large hands clasp on your breasts as he rammed his horn into your corn. "A-America.. I'm g0nna CUUUUUUUUM." You squeal as you cummed all over his desk.
"Congratulations Y/N you are now the official citizen of my penis" America cheered. "Thank you." You pant. He lowered his mouth to your ear and said, "Now its time for your taxes." You gasped as you went for round 2.
---
The end.