Part 1- pilot

"Put it down now!" You say grabbing jungkook's wrist with the alcoholic drink in his hand, "don't be an ass" he scoffed at you yanking his wrist out your grip, "I'm not going to take care of your drunk ass" you say rolling your eyes at him. "you don't have to, I don't plan getting that wasted" he says drinking down the bottle of vodka in one gulp. "Let lose, it's Friday night don't be a buss kill now" he says to you,  "no so my mom can kill my ass when she smells alcohol on me?  You know what happened last time when we were drinking" you say crossing your arms. Yup your at a bar with your best friend, jungkook since it's Friday he wanted to go to a bar you disagreed but literally got dragged by him and here you are, watching him drink till he falls.
"We are about to leave" you say getting your stuff already. "No we are not" he says crossing his arms like a little baby he is,  "yes we are" you say looking into his eyes. " Ok I wanna see you make me leave"  he says smirking at you, you roll your eyes. " Stop being a stubborn little bitch jungkook" you say pissed off by him,  "I will stop being a bitch if you stay" he says looking at you with hope.  "No jungkook, I have to get home-"  "it's Friday night, your mom won't be that mad at you" he says cutting you off mid sentence, "bye jungkook." You grabbed your bag and jacket and phone giving him one last glance leavening the bar, you get outside and walk towards to your car you almost got to your car door handle but you felt someone calling your name you turn and see jungkook. "What?" You say confused, "look, just one drink" he says with a bottle in his hand trying to hand it to you. "Then we can leave" he says looking you in the eyes, you sigh grabbing the bottle. "Fine if it takes your ass out this damn bar" you say opening the bottle drinking it fast.
After you were done you threw the bottle on the ground causing a loud bang to be transferred through the parking lot.
"Feel better?" Jungkook day smirking at  your current state,  you glare at him, then you go into your car without saying a thing to him. He then hurry's into your car with you.
"Don't you think it's dangerous for you to drive?" He says smirking at you, you turn and glare more at him, "shut the hell up, your fucking voice is killing me" you say turning your head in front of you starting your car. You then start to drive, jungkook tried to talk to you but you ignored him since he's not talking about anything special, you later got to jungkook's house stoping In front of his house.
"Get out" you say not Even looking at him.
"Why so bitchy?" He smirking using your words from earlier in the bar, 
"Why are you not out my car yet?" You say looking at him filing your head in a questioning way.
"See you Tomorrow?" He says making his hand into a fist so you will bump it with your fist.
"See you tomorrow jeon" you say hitting his fist. He then leaves your car closing the door and walking up to his front door. You watch him go into his door him waving his last bye to you before closing his door, you then drive off getting ready to go home yourself.