-Run-

My life slowly turned unusual this morning.

I did all of my usual errands, but today felt weird, like someone was watching me.

I'm currently walking home from the grocery store. Today I was in a rush so I decided to take a shortcut.

I passed a dark alley. I thought to myself on how an alley could be dark in brood daylight. I shake the thoughts out of my head and walk through the alley. My house was through the path and right across the street. It was simple to get too.

As I was walking a strange man with dreads came up to me. "Hey shawty." he said, with confidence clearly in his voice. I walk faster, ignoring what he said.

I had only took a few steps before I was pulled back. "Where do you think you're going?" the same guy said. At this point there was a lump in my throat. I was terrified. I look in front of me. There stands a man with red hair. "Let her go." His voice was strong and firm. It scared me.

The man holding onto me let me go. "Come here." I thought about it for a moment. If I go to him who knows what would happen. I look around to see if anyone else was around us. No one. I ran for it. They ran after me. I didn't look back. I run to my house an open the door. I enter the house and look out the window to make sure no one was their.

My day was normal after that. I didn't bother to call the cops on those guys, they aren't worth my time.

I had to run back outside for a meeting. I decided to walk to the meeting since the place was only 5 minutes away.

As soon as I stepped outside everything went black. I could hear voices talking about me, then nothing.

Edwin's POV

"We caught her." Zion said on the phone. "Hurry up and bring her here."

We both hung up.

Taniya saw us kill our dealer last night. She can't say anything. We can't risk it.

I head down stairs to the other members of the gang. "360 MEETING!" I yelled. Everyone hustles to the couches and looks at me. "We're getting a new member soon, don't touch her, and don't harass her, treat her like how you treat the rest of us." They all nod their head in agreement. I smile and walk off.

Soon enough I see the van pull up. They take her out of the car and drag her body into the crib. I head downstairs so I can wake her up.

"Taniya, hey wake up." Her eyes blink a few times. "Who are you?" Such a cliché. She knows who I am, and what I want. I ignore her. I'm not wasting my time on this. On that.

I walk out of the room, heading to the artillery room. Shooting her is too extreme for now. I need to get my answers. I need to know where she is. I want to see her. I need my daughter.