MY HEART.

"Hurry hyung we're gonna be late!!" Taemin yelled at Minho who was still showering.

"Aigoo. Minnie I'm almost do- AGH!" Minho screamed.

"Oh Hyung! Are you okay?! Should I go in help you? Are you hurt?!" Taemin freaked about to open the door.

"Huh?! No!! Don't come in I just got shampoo in my eyes. Don't worry just don't come in please!" Minho said quickly before Tamin could open the door.

"Oh is that so? Okay well hurry everyone has already left for practice and you're the only one who cam drive me there since I still haven't passed my drivers test!"

Taemin left to go wait on the couch in the living room.

'Phew that was close.' Minho thought. 'That would have been dangerous!' Minho had always liked Taemin. There had been several times that Minho almost lost it with Taemin. I mean how could he not. Taemin was cute, funny, and even though he seemed weak he was actually pretty tough on the inside. Minho had never felt this way about another guy before so he felt kind of awkward about it.

"Ah geeze. I should hurry!" Minho said snapping back into reality after looking at the time.

"Okay Minnie let's go." No one answered. "Min- ah." Minho saw Taemin laying on the couch. His hair was ruffled and landed perfectly on his face. He had the cutest sleeping face. His lips were in a pouted form that just drove Minho insane.

'I want to ki- WAIT!' Minho smacked his cheek and went to Taemin.

"Hey! Wake up!"

Taemin sprang up quickly.

"Ah! Hyung I'm sorry I must of dozzed off waiting." He bowed deeply. He looked up at Minho.

"Uhm it's okay.." Minho said covering his mouth hiding the blushing on his face. 'Why is he so cute?!'

"Come on we'll be even more late let's go." Minho took Taemin by the hand and headed to the car and took off.

practice didn't end until 7pm.

"Hey let's get some food! I'm starving!"

"Alright let me call the others and see if they want anything." Minho said dialing Jonghyun.

"YOU WHAT?! Jeeze guys!"

"Sorry Key and I got hungry so we went for some Udon while Onew got chicken. Now don't call again I'm trying to finally confess to Key! I'm finally gonna do it after 6 years!" Jonghyun sounded excited.

"Hahaha okay then good luck man FIGHTING!" Minho said with a smile and hung up.

"Hmm? What did Jonghyun Hyung say that needed luck? IS HE FINALLY GOING TO ASK OUT KEY UMMA?!" Taemin's face lit up with a big smile.

"Hahaha yeah. You don't ....uhm think.... it's weird that they're both...guys..? Heh."

"Huh? Of course not. Heheh love is love!" Taemin giggled happily.

'Then that means I can...'

"Taemin I-" Minho stopped when he saw Taemin turn and looking at him with curious eyes.

"What is it hyung?" He asked sweetly with a smile.

"Uhm...I uh... we should go since it's late and just grab something from the drive through." Minho said disapointed.

Taemin thought nothing of it and went along with it. They got some burgers instead then headed home.

As soon as they got home Minho ran to his room and ate there. After eating he laid in bed ready to go to sleep and just kept thinking. "How could I have possibly thought I'd be able to confess my feelings?! What is wrong with me?" Minho faced down on his bed.