1

Jeongyeon POV

Ring!

I quickly grab my books from my locker as the bell just rang. I close the locker and walk to my next class when someone pushes me into the lockers, making a loud slamming sound that echoed through the hallways. 

"hi nerd" Bam Bam says while giving an evil smile.

Ah yes, it's them again. The 7 bullies who make my high school life the worst. They call themselves Got7. I don't know it's a stupid name in my opinion.

"What do you want this time Bam Bam?" I say trying to sound tough but my voice trembles.

"I just want to teach a nerd a lesson" he chuckles and the rest of them laugh as well.

He smacks my books out of my hands making them fall on the ground. Then he grabs my glasses and throws them on the ground too.

"Can you see still?" He says sarcastically.

Before I could reach down for my glasses and books he grabs me by the collar lifting me up, then slamming me on the ground. They all laugh as I try to hold back my tears and anger. Man I wish I could just beat them up, but I'm just a nerd and there's 7 of them. I'm no match.

Bam Bam holds out his fist and was gonna punch me when a hand grabs his arm. I turn to see a woman with short black hair. I couldn't see who is it since I didn't have my glasses on.

"Stop it, you already done enough to her" she says then letting go of his arm.

The Got7 crew leaves and I quickly pick up my books trying to not cause any more trouble when I look up and she's holding my glasses.

"Here" she hands my glasses and I put them on, I see now who that woman is.

It's her, the woman I love the most. Her name is Myoui Mina, the popular girl in school. I had a crush on her since I first went into high school. I mean who hasn't, she's beautiful. But the thing is that all of the boys are chasing her, leaving nerds like me in the dust.

"Sorry about them" she says.

"It's fine" I say while stuttering.

I pick up my books while still on the ground and Mina holds out her hand, I grab it and she pulls me up.

"Let's go" she says and before I could say anything she walks to class. I quickly follow her into the classroom since we were in the same class.

"You two are late." My teacher says with a stern voice.

We both say sorry and on the side of the classroom I can hear giggling, it's them again. Got7.

We both sit down, I sit in the front and Mina sits near got7. 

I realized I never got to introduce myself, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm the school's nerd. I'm the one who gets bullied 24/7. But I'm kinda used to it.

And just like the rest of the school, I'm in love with Mina

And just like the rest of the school, I'm in love with Mina. But I bet she doesn't even know my name. I bet she's gonna forget about me.

There's no way we can date, she's way out of my league. Imagine, the most popular girl in school dating a nerd, a nobody. How can a popular girl love a nerd. But that doesn't stop me from loving her. And I don't think that feeling is gonna go away.