Biography-Part One

Full name: Raea Rose Parker
Age: 17-21
Birthday: October 12
Zodiac: Libra
Hair color: Pale blonde
Eye color: Green
Powers: Spider and use of the witchblade. Superhuman strength, webbing and also spider sense.
Sibling(s): Peter Parker, Emma
Parents: Unknown mother and unknown father.
Guardian: May Parker

Raea was born on a warm morning of October 12th to an unknown family. Right around when she was five, they died in a car crash mysteriously and she was in the same car as them. They said it was a miracle she survived but she still had injuries.

But after being placed in foster care, she had issues with getting along with other kids as they picked on her for being "different". She had a fortune that her parents left behind but wouldn't activate until her eighteenth birthday.

She got moved to the orphanage in New York City at the age of 11. She seemed shy around other kids until she reached her teen years. She began to scrounge in dumpsters for things to fix since she found her talent for that. At age 17, just a few months before her birthday, she was spotted by a woman named May Parker taking out her nephew Peter for a walk.

They took her in after adopting her before her eighteenth birthday. She was a senior in high school at the time. Her new adopted brother Peter showed her around school as he was almost the same age as she was.

But when she came across the witchblade while looking for broken parts, she took it with her unaware of what it does. After leaving it at home and going out for a jog, Raea was attacked by thugs as well as stabbed and shot, Spider-Man stopped them and took her to the hospital. Peter changed out of his suit before bringing her in and got help. When they needed someone with her blood type, Peter volunteered to do a blood transfusion.

After going into emergency surgery to get bullets removed and wounds in stitches, Raea woke up after being out for a day and a half. She then began to experience strange things in her hospital room. Things sticking to her hands and also sensed things about to happen.

When she got discharged, she confronted Peter about what he did and he revealed he was Spider-Man. She thought he was joking but knew he was serious. Seems she got the same powers as he does and she wanted to use them for good. She went to her room she shared and saw the witchblade still sitting for her desk.

She puts it on and it began to heal her wounds automatically.

When she took up the mantle as a spider heroine, Peter didn't like the idea of her being a vigilante. But he still supported her decision.

A year later.....When she got attacked by vampires, she got turned into one by the master vampire Hax and he gave her his blood. She began to feel changes and preyed on innocents. But when Peter heard about this he was upset with her. He didn't speak to her for a week and she begged forgiveness from him as she asked him to help her get cured.

After meeting a woman named Maia, the witch who lived in Queens dealt with anything supernatural for a cost. She performed a ritual that pained and maybe scarred young Raea as her vampirism began to fade and when injected with a cure, she was unconscious for a day and a half.

After waking up and feeling her heartbeat again, Raea was happy to be alive again. She left a ten dollar donation to Maia after being restored.