TAEHYUNG [vent]

The truth: untold

Crashing echoed in the kim's house. "KIM DOHI! STOP!" the mother yelled, "DAD, STOP IT!" The younger sister cried, as the the big brother tried to push his father off of taehyung. Taehyung grunted, as he got thrown agianst the wall, getting another hit from his father before sliding to the ground. 

Taehyung coughed up blood as his father kicked him in the stomach. 

"HONEY! STOP!" The mother cried out, as kara fell to her knee's crying. 

Dan punched his father, as his father pushed him agianst the wall. Taehyung weakly got up, as he grabbed the knife on the cutting board, the remains of a apple dripping. 

Taehyung wiped his bloody mouth before charging at his father, "TAEHYUNG, NO!" His mother yelled out, as taehyung stabbed his father in the stomach. "DAD!" the highschool girl screamed. taehyung dropped the knife, as he started breathing heavily, as he watched his dad drop to the floor, he looked at his bloody hands.

i just stabbed my father.

but he felt..happy? after all his father despised him. He called taehyung a mistake- a dissapointment, the least wanted, he was useless, waste of air. so everday his father would beat him, and finally, taehyung got his revenge. 

taehyung stepped back before dashing out the door. 

he ran, ran and ran. They live in a small town, jeju island. not near the tourist side but the actual living side. he soon got near the beach, or were his old or ex friends would hang out.. what happened? they all slowly moved out this horror town and lead to better lives, yes they kept in contact but that all slowly faded away, which ended taehyung being alone. 

he no longer had a famliy, his family was his friends...but their gone. He doesn't consider that family as his blood. well, beside his brother, his brother was the only one their for him, but because of that, taehyung felt as if he was a burden, his brother was so wonderful, worked hard for taehyung gave him everything kept him safe, his brother was like his father. 

but-his brother has a life too, he deserves better.

taehyung, was now on the high stand. he remebers being here with his friends not long ago, the times he was happy. its so hard to belive he was happy not so long ago, it feels like it never happened. 

sucide ran through his mind.

they say sucide is permant for a non-permant sitution. but not in this life, this life will forever be a pain in the ass, even after his mother and father die, he'll still be in pain which will most likely lead to drugs..so whats the point. right?

if he does it now, get it over with, it will be over. all of it, he'll be happy, and everyone he knows will be happy. Win-win, right? taehyung smiled, as he backed up before running, and jumping.. 

the pain rushed through his bones into his lungs, as they filled up with water

the pain rushed through his bones into his lungs, as they filled up with water. but he wanted this, the suffering would be over soon. so he just closed his eyes- and smiled. as the water took him and drifted him off, it was all over. finally- he would be happy.

murmurs, voices, "taehyung wake up.." his brother said, taehyungs eyes shot open. "your okay, i fixed you up, dads out the house, went to the bar." 

taehyung laied back down.  as a tear rolled down his cheeks.. it was all a dream.